Thurston : A classy GRUB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thurston - another Qldr class act. Made a point of leaving it all on the field.
will get hate for this but he is still a great player

Last edited by a moderator:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thurston - another Qldr class act. Made a point of leaving it all on the field.

Are u ****ing kidding? Class act my arse. He is a dirty ****. He shoulda had a stint in the bin

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Your not wrong the guy is a class act. Love watching him play. On the field he can be a grub but he is one the best halves player ive seen in my time. Love the way he plays.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hope the rumour isn't true that JT was racially abused by a blues player.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares about his suck up to Reynolds at the end? He elbowed his head and then headbutted him. Was a sign of a player who couldn't handle losing.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
reynolds on report for getting his face massaged by thurstons elbow and then for standing still

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm confused. The title says he's a grub and then under it says he's a class act?

To me you have to be gracious in defeat to be considered a class act, Thurston knew qld were going to lose and tried to put his elbow down Reynolds throat.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't understand Reynolds being on report when the video replay shows our good mate Thurston doing everything and Josh just taking it...

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm confused. The title says he's a grub and then under it says he's a class act?

To me you have to be gracious in defeat to be considered a class act, Thurston knew qld were going to lose and tried to put his elbow down Reynolds throat.
nah just wanted the title to sound " bad " lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't understand Reynolds being on report when the video replay shows our good mate Thurston doing everything and Josh just taking it...
Shayne hayne at his best

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
everyone was calling thurston a grub but this is the rebuttal thread to calm everyone down

fingerman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Loved how Reynolds asked Thurston "DID YOU HEADBUTT ME???"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares about his suck up to Reynolds at the end? He elbowed his head and then headbutted him. Was a sign of a player who couldn't handle losing.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk
THIS ...

"Hey Reynolds, awefully sorry ol chap. Please put in a good word for me at the judiciary, or you'll ruin the Cowboys entire season!"

Dickhead.. when you headbutt and strike a player with your forearm to the jaw NUMEROUS TIMES you deserve every week you get on the sideline.

I hope the rumour isn't true that JT was racially abused by a blues player.
Oh this rumour does the rounds every time Qld lose.

NEXT!!!

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS ...

"Hey Reynolds, awefully sorry ol chap. Please put in a good word for me at the judiciary, or you'll ruin the Cowboys entire season!"

Dickhead.. when you headbutt and strike a player with your forearm to the jaw NUMEROUS TIMES you deserve every week you get on the sideline.

NEXT!!!
The worst part was when the refs did not want to make a call on the head but it was clear as day Thurston head butted and should of been binned for it

Status
Not open for further replies.