Thursday night next week v the broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next Thursday we play the broncos at ANZ. Bulldogs / NRL need to open the gate and provide the equivalent refund for members already paid that turn up. Honestly will be less then 1000 people there

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
After tonight we should get a few more than 1,000.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Never underestimate the damage a team who are high on confidence from a win, and have nothing but pride to play for, can do to a teams final hopes.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Who’s the ref ???
Sutton????
We have lost before it starts.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Who’s the ref ???
Sutton????
We have lost before it starts.
Yep Sutton dropped to Bulldogs games for rest of the season...I know Greenturd is thinking it!!

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great attitude from The Bulldogs, can't make the eight but still bust themselves making sure they go close every week, lets pip the Broncs for something to do.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I would agree that this game would appear to be setup for a "sutton special" with our poor record under him since 2016 and brisbane being his "love children". However sutton is refereeing on Sunday and I doubt they would give him this game on 4 days rest. If I am wrong and he gets the game, I agree it is a waste of time turning up (fans and team). Got to admit though there is nothing I would like more than putting this bunch of queensland koalas on their collective backsides.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Klemmer will most likely be out after the nrlol match review committee charged him for his hit on Mumbai. What a fucking joke, the refs stopped the game, had ample time to review the hit, and they chose to play on no penalty...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are the odds..il take overs 1000 people

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We can cause an upset and worry them for thier precious top 8 spot ! Spoil the part just a little Thursday evening .

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never underestimate the damage a team who are high on confidence from a win, and have nothing but pride to play for, can do to a teams final hopes.
Never underestimate the damage a ref can do when he is told to ‘make sure the Broncos win’.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never underestimate the damage a ref can do when he is told to ‘make sure the Broncos win’.
Should start a GoFundMe page... To pay the refs off ofcourse to ensure a fair game is played.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On paper is one sided Milford VS JMK, Pangai VS Elliot, Issako VS Smith

But we got Bulldogs Spirit

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We can cause an upset and worry them for thier precious top 8 spot ! Spoil the part just a little Thursday evening .
I am thinking of an upset.... go doggies I’ll be there as part of the 1,000

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the club know not many people will show up. After the game on Friday night they were giving away tickets. Lol

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they appoint Atkins, the Sutton brothers, Ceechin, Cummins or Klein, It will be gameover before kick off. These guys will screw us at every opportunity they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.