News Thursday Afternoon Super Lunch

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kebab Shop just on the other side of Redcliffe bridge pull in on the left. This is a weird little place great Kebabs and have a jumbo that is fucking giant Kebab....The weird part is they have photos of Mitch Pearce crying in his origin jumper after loosing origin. I heard Sultans is closed was awsome Turkish near Zillmere used to hit that hard back in the day. Im in the Shire for a while now.
I think Sultans is now (another) GyG.

mez

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well a bread made in Turkey is turkish lol

It's just bread in Turkey not necessarily the ones they sell here
Hahaha reminds me of a story when I went with my mate to Greece and asked for a Greek salad. They guy was confused and said he only had normal salad. And he brings out….a Greek salad but just normal salad coz we’re in Greece

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kebab Shop just on the other side of Redcliffe bridge pull in on the left. This is a weird little place great Kebabs and have a jumbo that is fucking giant Kebab....The weird part is they have photos of Mitch Pearce crying in his origin jumper after loosing origin. I heard Sultans is closed was awsome Turkish near Zillmere used to hit that hard back in the day. Im in the Shire for a while now.
Weird? :grinning:...great conversation starter and would drag in more business just to see it (for Qlders) lol.

Redcliffe or Brighton side of bridge? Assuming Redcliffe ... need to check it out :grinning:

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weird? :grinning:...great conversation starter and would drag in more business just to see it (for Qlders) lol.

Redcliffe or Brighton side of bridge? Assuming Redcliffe ... need to check it out :grinning:
hey Wendog it is on Redcliffe side called Bayside Kebabs just on the left there, yeh its like they really hammering the blues big blown up photo of Pearce crying after an origin. lol but awesome Kebabs.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
hey Wendog it is on Redcliffe side called Bayside Kebabs just on the left there, yeh its like they really hammering the blues big blown up photo of Pearce crying after an origin. lol but awesome Kebabs.
Got relos in Brighton so will be checking Bayside Kebabs out...could easily get a few and feed a whole team lol.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Got relos in Brighton so will be checking Bayside Kebabs out...could easily get a few and feed a whole team lol.
It looks like it's in Clontarf and has great reviews. A good half hour from my place so I'm going to stick with so so kebabs from Clayfield.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It looks like it's in Clontarf and has great reviews. A good half hour from my place so I'm going to stick with so so kebabs from Clayfield.
Looks like it's worth a half hour drive tho CD :grinning: