THURS 24TH JAN Members ONLY open training session!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Members ONLY open training session

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs would like to invite our 2019 Members to join us at Belmore Sports Ground next week for an open training session with the first grade playing squad.

The open training session details are as follow:

Date: Thursday 24th January, 2019.
Time: 9.30am - 11am

Go Dogs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How many people are going to make it across there at that time, unless they live in the immediate vicinity?

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
F@@@@@ck, i dont wake up till 11:00am each day!!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Since fuck all people have received their membership packs, it's a bit harder to prove you're a member...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How many people are going to make it across there at that time, unless they live in the immediate vicinity?
Considering the heat at the minute it would stupid to have it at any other time besides at night. Isn’t this for kids that mainly go to these to get a few signatures? If they finish up at 11am and hang around to sign stuff and get a picture that’s pretty reasonable.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Since fuck all people have received their membership packs, it's a bit harder to prove you're a member...
Truly? Cause I thought I was the only one, I gave them a very fucking stern email regarding my membership pack, I fucking signed up first fucking day and not so much as a sorry email to say it would be late. *****.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Truly? Cause I thought I was the only one, I gave them a very fucking stern email regarding my membership pack, I fucking signed up first fucking day and not so much as a sorry email to say it would be late. *****.
I signed up in early October.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Considering the heat at the minute it would stupid to have it at any other time besides at night. Isn’t this for kids that mainly go to these to get a few signatures? If they finish up at 11am and hang around to sign stuff and get a picture that’s pretty reasonable.
Possibly... from where I am it'd take me a solid 60 minutes to get across to Belmore these days.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you need a keyring you'll be happy, other than that you're not missing out on much.

But in seriousness yes it is poor to sign up so early and get nothing yet.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I have received my membership pack so no problem this session, but I used the confirmation email the first time without any questioning.

Go Dogs

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
CBF going to training sessions anymore. Plus I got work!

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Checked the back of our membership cards today and they are spot on.gate, seat and aisle correct! We are hoping to be there at the open training session if hubby is not working......

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
BUMP... If someone goes, permission granted to mention what the situation is with any player.

Will be interested to know if all players are out for the training session.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I'm going I'll try to get some info.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going I'll try to get some info.
That'd be sweet as mate. Happy to overlook the No Napa comments in this thread if he's out there or there is news on that front.

I'd head out there but it's a solid hour each way for me, and in peak hour.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Too early to get up and get some insight, there should be another members session.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
That'd be sweet as mate. Happy to overlook the No Napa comments in this thread if he's out there or there is news on that front.

I'd head out there but it's a solid hour each way for me, and in peak hour.
It's only like a two min walk from mine.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Did you manage to get out there today @Arthur ?

Haven't seen anything on Dogs site regarding pictures (like they normally do).