Throw us Dogs a bone

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not too bad jan/feb/march will be big because of the home buyers incentives atm,it’s mostly contained in blue haven now only 1 house burnt down.
Saw a Sold house sign in a burnt out street in Conjola (think it was). Hope they kept the insurance going. But in NSW the onus is on the purchaser I believe to insure asap contracts exchanged?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw a Sold house sign in a burnt out street in Conjola (think it was). Hope they kept the insurance going. But in NSW the onus is on the purchaser I believe to insure asap contracts exchanged?
Yeah unfortunately i think alot of people didn’t insure due to fire clauses making it almost impossible to insure but being such a public issue id say the government will have to step in.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah unfortunately i think alot of people didn’t insure due to fire clauses making it almost impossible to insure but being such a public issue id say the government will have to step in.
Good luck with that. More heartbreak for the poor buggers.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Are we finally about to receive a much awaited bone?
Thompson would be a great acquisition for our team,and the cherry on top would surely mean that Tolman or Elliot would be surplus to needs..
Tolman is on big dollars in his last year and could almost see us lose no cap space if we can get him off to the ESL for 2020 and Thompson arrive early.maybe Tolman could go straight to St Helens
Dog 4 Life