Official Three Bulldogs named in NRL All Star fixture

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still couldn't stand the **** in our colours. I hate weak coward *****.

Just like that soft **** Napa, if he is forced to play clean then he is rubbish.
I don't like coward shit either but when they're in our colours instead of giving them shit I always try to make an excuse for them lol.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol no. It's because The Kennel is the The Kennel and there's multiple posts from posters about taking out the opposition or taking joy from an opposition players injury lol.
It’s sport bro, of course fans of the opposing side is gonna say shit like that. The kennelers are not the only ones. It’s just the nature of the beast supporting any team in any sport. I know you’re looking at it from the other side but man, where’s the fun in that?! Lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Being a half cast Maori, i like the game. Only thing I hate is we blow our load after the haka and then get a hiding. Kind of like the Kiwi team tbh lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't like coward shit either but when they're in our colours instead of giving them shit I always try to make an excuse for them lol.
Lol I can't do that bro.

Normal people burn bridges, I bring them down like the twin towers lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Being a half cast Maori, i like the game. Only thing I hate is we blow our load after the haka and then get a hiding. Kind of like the Kiwi team tbh lol.
The nrl pansies insult the haka. The Union boys do it properly.

PS my heart came from a young Maori beast (God rest his soul).

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If DWZ gets injured, I will lose my shit.
sure to happen, didn’t he have a shoulder injury that ended his season? Can’t remember if he had the shoulder operated on in the off season

can see him doing his shoulder and joining Foran on the sidelines

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You don't have to be brown or look the part to be of Indigenous or Maori decent lol, that's old school thinking.

My sister and I a half Maori and half English I came out brown she has blond hair and blue eyes like her devil father lol

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't have to be brown or look the part to be of Indigenous or Maori decent lol, that's old school thinking.

My sister and I a half Maori and half English I came out brown she has blond hair and blue eyes like her devil father lol
Same in our culture. Creole man, ffs, it’s a god damn fruit bowl. Lol. For example, you got one dude that’s clearly got African descant and his cousin ffs looks like he or she is part of the English Royal family.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s sport bro, of course fans of the opposing side is gonna say shit like that. The kennelers are not the only ones. It’s just the nature of the beast supporting any team in any sport. I know you’re looking at it from the other side but man, where’s the fun in that?! Lol
True, I just don't really care about any of those things.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Sounds hot :smilingimp: