Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys

Months off and the dogs produce an absolute turd of a performance

Just wanted to get everyone’s thoughts on Averillo

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No idea how good he will be or not but with this season shaping up as the worse in over a decade he needs mins so he’s use to FG by next season.

He’s the only reason I watched the second half. That display was pathetic and it starts with the coach

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Best talent we've had come through the club in years, needs far more minutes but the senior players would probably cry if he takes their spot.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He looks like he has a really good instinct for the game but he's only played 30 minutes in 2 games. I'd blood him slowly, putting him fulltime into this team could absolutely destroy his confidence.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He’s a very good young player and will get his chance

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He looks like he has a really good instinct for the game but he's only played 30 minutes in 2 games. I'd blood him slowly, putting him fulltime into this team could absolutely destroy his confidence.
You never know he could lift the players around him!

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think we have the luxury of easing him into games.. he’s coming on when we are on the back foot. He needs a chance to come on earlier or be given a chance to start.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ability wise very good, but as a bench player atm in first grade. Needs time although would offer more in attack than current halves. Defensively will struggle in firrst grade for awhile. If he was in a stronger team I'd play him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Best talent we've had come through the club in years, needs far more minutes but the senior players would probably cry if he takes their spot.
How good of a human is he on a scale of 1-10 though

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
You could put him in any position 1 - 7 and it'd be an upgrade.

If we manage to clone 6x more Averillo's I think we win the comp...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ability wise very good, but as a bench player atm in first grade. Needs time although would offer more in attack than current halves. Defensively will struggle in firrst grade for awhile. If he was in a stronger team I'd play him.
He'd probably only go backwards playing under Pay anyway..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's played 3min and 20sec in 2020 and he's already scored the most points in the team.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think he would struggle at all!! He would make the rest of the team look terrible though because he is all class. He must start!! He is our superstar fb we have needed for years!!