Those who posted those chicken pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
I didnt see them but i know they're there. Its a fu*kin phobia and its not f*uckin nice to make someon have a panic attack!

i hope you all go to hell and die.

hth

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
in the chickens thread....

i scrolled down slowly just in case and saw someone write "spoke to soon" so i closed it.

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score
do you have phobia of cooked or living chickens?

do you eat chicken?

not being mean just tryin to understand this phobia

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
my boss is petrafied of chickens,,, he gets the shakes going past a kfc

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
thank fu*k i cant see those links....

is that the link you sent steven berries? He was pissed off at that, he didnt want to see it.

I have a dead bird phobia. So i am scared of chicken carcasses, feathers, injured birds or mutiated birds or ugly birds.

i eat chicken breast ONLY without skin or anything because it does not look like a chicken. I have a pet bird and i can go near him only because i know what he is like but if he is distressed i piss bolt.

X

XxFoVoSxX

if it makes you feel better jorgie.. my friend is scared of rhino's and helicopters.. dont ask why.. she just is :/

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

is that the link you sent steven berries? He was pissed off at that, he didnt want to see it.

I have a dead bird phobia. So i am scared of chicken carcasses, feathers, injured birds or mutiated birds or ugly birds.

i eat chicken breast ONLY without skin or anything because it does not look like a chicken. I have a pet bird and i can go near him only because i know what he is like but if he is distressed i piss bolt.
No its a women from the Maury show who is terrified of chickens

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
i went to the easter show and was too scared to go near the poultry cages. I managed to go through the normal looking aisles with no freaky looking feathered creatures but it was very difficult for me.

Its a very strange phobia. I can look at a chicken at woolies but i cant touch it or cook chicken. I can look at pictures of chickens and real ones only as long as they look like a normal chicken (not missing feathers or small heads or big claws etc)

if im walking and go past feathers on the ground i run.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a true phobia does not exist without another

Kent Brockman

Kennel Established
Reaction score

fair enough... i only have phobias of mold and bleach so i find it hard to understand phobias of animals etc...

how did this phobia come about?

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
I have a phobia of live turkeys. I am terrified of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.