Opinion Thompson is a front rower !!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Missed two tackles badly that stood out for me but the plus is he was more involved and looked alot better .

Hes not the only one in this team who miss poor tackles. Toomaga, Ogden, Jackson and Tolman were all run over and run through to let in tries against the Raiders.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dr Caveman here,

I like him, reackons he's got a lot to offer.

He's still nee to the country and team and for some people that will effect their confidence, I reackons that's the case for Thompson.

Dr's advice:

Take him on a couple of benders at the end of the season for some good old fashion bonding time and watch him come out full of confidence next year.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes not the only one in this team who miss poor tackles. Toomaga, Ogden, Jackson and Tolman were all run over and run through to let in tries against the Raiders.
Yep cant disagree , he just stood out for me.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
There is literally NO differenve between lock and prop in todays game.
Apart from standing in a scrum. no difference whatsoever.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I tend to disagree.

From my lounge chair after sinking a few sherbets there seems to be no difference, but it's the little things that make a difference between the positions in both attack and defence.

They will have different directions and expectations by the coaching staff, hence why locks are normally a little more mobile and have a slightly different dynamic to front rowers.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Locks that are very mobile, bounce off defenders and get quick play the balls along with a quality passing game can complete a football side.