Reaction score
T W A T S !!! This is shocking.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
brilliant !
I love this forum and you straight talking aussies, it’s the only positive about Luke being down under
Fingers crossed they grant Luke a loan deal to Catalans for the rest of the season, we,ll see you next year
Tell us more about that Catalans deal :grinning:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I am sure woods would shit himself if he seen the "Punjab express" coming for him, 45kg of...........................................not much at all really
Try 67 kilos and normal height with more staunch than jean Claude van damme doin blood sport and that

if woods disrespected me even in his dreams he better wake up and apologise to me via inbox her on TK or text or he will know what’s coming to him

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Try 67 kilos and normal height with more staunch than jean Claude van damme doin blood sport and that

if woods disrespected me even in his dreams he better wake up and apologise to me via inbox her on TK or text or he will know what’s coming to him
Is this why @Bulldogsteve has slowed down on you?

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So kafusi gets 2 weeks for head slam and elbow to the head to Matterson. He has concussion. While Thompson pushes someone in the back gets 3 weeks. This goes to show how far out of touch the NRL judiciary is.
what? what did Thompson get charged for? i thought it was the late hit?

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So who is replacing Thompson? Ogden and Atoni weren’t in the squad so i am guessing it will have to be Stimson?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is where the club shoud call a press conference and make a huge deal about this and include plenty of inconsistent examples.
I'll be watching all games this week to see exactly the same thing go unpunished, or just a simple penalty and no sin bin or put on report.
I reckon had Thompson played for Storm or Roosters he would be playing this week.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be watching all games this week to see exactly the same thing go unpunished, or just a simple penalty and no sin bin or put on report.
I reckon had Thompson played for Storm or Roosters he would be playing this week.
100 % right, this is purely a Bulldogs thing rather than a Thompson thing. Very disappointed the club didn't speak up about it.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So Yeo not playing in this game against Storm, but Penriff would have loved to have him. He is not there because a swinging arm for Flegler KO'd him last week, out before he hit the ground.

Flegler is serving a two week suspension, after serving a 10 minute sin bin.

Meanwhile, Brailey didn't miss a minute of game time. The contact was questionable, but relatively innocuous when you look at Flegler's hit. Thommo got a 10 minute sin bin, and then a 3 week suspension because we rightly fought the charge.

The system is BROKEN, it is rubbish. No one would seriously agree that what Flegler did was worth a lesser suspension than what Thommo did. The fact that the system has brought about that result proves that the system is rubbish. If the NRL persists with it this will be another nail in its coffin.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else just see Jayden Sua just do a worse version of Thompson’s hit in the south’s game with no sim bin and probably avoid suspension because of the colour of his jersey

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jayden Sua just hit Ben hunt late with a shoulder and stayed on the field..once again fantastic consistency from the nrlol...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jayden Sua just hit Ben hunt late with a shoulder and stayed on the field..once again fantastic consistency from the nrlol...
Wasn't anywhere near as bad.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wasn't anywhere near as bad.
Bullshit it was worse.. at least Thompson put the breaks on and Sua had his arm cocked in shoulder charge fashion..