Official Thompson Found Guilty

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if your going to get three weeks for that thommo next time throw your fore arm out and knock the cahunt out cold ala flegler,This fucking persecution of the dogs has to stop. The whole NRL needs a clean out top to bottom.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watch how many similar incidents go unpunished in the next few rounds. Especially against us.

Remember how we were penalised for pushing Turbo Tom in the back when he ran the ball dead? I've seen other teams do the same every game since, and no penalty.

Remember how Jacko was binned for inside the ten at the Saints game? Saints were inside the ten, and gave away repeat sets consistently in the second half, when they were desperately trying to slow our game - yet no sin bin.

How many times have we seen a Bulldogs player made an example of when new rules are introduced, then the rules are forgotten when the next team infringes.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet another example of a boofhead putting us behind the 8 ball yet again with undisciplined play, he could have pulled out of the tackle but decided not to and so he and the team pay the price!
Mind you, I love the determination and guts but his (and most of the teams) discipline is costing us dearly.
Also, the NRLs penalty is ridiculous and inconsistent, far worse has been let off with a slap on the wrist.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Flegler 2 weeks Thimpson 3! That makes a whole lot of fucking sense. 2 weeks for a swinging arm to the head that will put Yeo out for multiple weeks and when he was in the process of scoring, compared to a push no head contact and the player was fine.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well if your going to get three weeks for that thommo next time throw your fore arm out and knock the cahunt out cold ala flegler,This fucking persecution of the dogs has to stop. The whole NRL needs a clean out top to bottom.
Your spot on and on his way off the field he should have knocked out Woods and a few others aswell because believe me he could !! Then fly home laughing

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If he was playing for a top club this wouldnt happen.

NRL is a rort and no one can prove me otherwise.

How else would 2 clubs dominate it for the better part of 20 years????

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He got 40 carry over points too boot!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Your spot on and on his way off the field he should have knocked out Woods and a few others aswell because believe me he could !! Then fly home laughing
He wouldn’t be pressed to knock woods out I am nearly 50 and would give that prick a run for his money :-)

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He got 40 carry over points too boot!

100% it would be like letting loose on your grandmother.......
brilliant !
I love this forum and you straight talking aussies, it’s the only positive about Luke being down under
Fingers crossed they grant Luke a loan deal to Catalans for the rest of the season, we,ll see you next year

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He wouldn’t be pressed to knock woods out I am nearly 50 and would give that prick a run for his money :-)
If Woods mouthed at me I would knock him out and mess him up and 5 other guys that look just like him

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well seeing as we are "waxing lyrical" i'd knock out Woods then use his limp limbs to knock out every **** in their team.Except for Moylan, id slap him with Wood's cock that would be enough :laughing:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
brilliant !
I love this forum and you straight talking aussies, it’s the only positive about Luke being down under
Fingers crossed they grant Luke a loan deal to Catalans for the rest of the season, we,ll see you next year
Is that because you haven’t been pulled up for trying to push your EDL values on here ?