Thompson Arrives in Belmore

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Considering there’s usually a bench forward that only gets 10-20 mins a game with Pays interchange system I’d give Thompson that spot starting this week. Obviously it will depend on his fitness levels and if he was really struggling at training this week I’d give him another week to catch up but if he’s ok just get him involved ASAP.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Considering there’s usually a bench forward that only gets 10-20 mins a game with Pays interchange system I’d give Thompson that spot starting this week. Obviously it will depend on his fitness levels and if he was really struggling at training this week I’d give him another week to catch up but if he’s ok just get him involved ASAP.
Ill put money on it he’s running rings around the rest of the forwards at training after a couple of days at the most. He’s an athlete

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn’t realise we were blessed on this forum to have so many body language experts to give an accurate read on our players mindsets based on appearance.

I’ll let you all in on a secret which might baffle many. He’s a very happy man, who’s more than content with life and can’t wait to rip in for the blue and whites.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate I have a sense of humour 99% of the time but fair dinkum reading some of this trash it’s a fair call.
What trash? Are you trying to be outraged for the sake of it? We've had about 25 threads about Thompson since his arrival and they've all been positive.

We have a photo where it looks like he shat his pants and people are making a joke about it. Lighten up. Not everything is an attack on the club or negative.

What's negative is turning harmless jokes about a photo into something it's not.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The look on his face is probably just a bit of nerves. Must be a bit intimidating walking into a new team full of people you've never met. I'm sure he'll fit right in, most of our players seem pretty easy going. Can't wait to see him play.
True, walking in knowing they all suck and he's already the best player in the team lol

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What trash? Are you trying to be outraged for the sake of it? We've had about 25 threads about Thompson since his arrival and they've all been positive.

We have a photo where it looks like he shat his pants and people are making a joke about it. Lighten up. Not everything is an attack on the club or negative.

What's negative is turning harmless jokes about a photo into something it's not.
OK mate, whatevs.
Have a good one.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill put money on it he’s running rings around the rest of the forwards at training after a couple of days at the most. He’s an athlete
Yeah I get the feeling he's the type that goes above and beyond team training. Has the physical look of an athlete that knows his nutrition and training inside and out.
I'm honestly looking forward to him to be a welcome boost in our team.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn’t realise we were blessed on this forum to have so many body language experts to give an accurate read on our players mindsets based on appearance.

I’ll let you all in on a secret which might baffle many. He’s a very happy man, who’s more than content with life and can’t wait to rip in for the blue and whites.
Fuck you're precious sometimes Horse. You'll use any opportunity to attack fellow fans.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
OK mate, whatevs.
Have a good one.
Seriously though, feel free to quote the trash and disrespectful comments towards Thompson...

If Thompson saw some of the comments of that photo he'd probably think they were funny. On social media he seems to have a sense of humour and doesn't seem to take himself too seriously.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously though, feel free to quote the trash and disrespectful comments towards Thompson...

If Thompson saw some of the comments of that photo he'd probably think they were funny. On social media he seems to have a sense of humour and doesn't seem to take himself too seriously.
They’re all above for all to see.
No need to go on with it, we disagree and that’s fine. Cheers.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck you're precious sometimes Horse. You'll use any opportunity to attack fellow fans.
You and I both know that the majority are dead serious in their remarks.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Putting himself up on a pedestal or the 'high horse'

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Our first Thommo drama ;)

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I get the feeling he's the type that goes above and beyond team training. Has the physical look of an athlete that knows his nutrition and training inside and out.
I'm honestly looking forward to him to be a welcome boost in our team.
Someone said it could be similar to 2013 SBW Rorters influence.