No Source Thompson and Cotric to Potentially to Tigers

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d be keeping Thompson over Paulo. Wonder they are thinking on keeping Vaughn for 2023
The positive is mahoney and paulo work so well together, look at paulo highlights, mostly combined with mahoney. But if thommo and paulo are on same money then i dont get the signing. If it is a package deal ie we will only take cotric if we get thommo as well , then that is a different story.
if we are not re signing vaughn? Then paulo is still costing money as vaughn is on a budget contract.
Im sure there are factors behind the scenes that we are not aware off in regards to cap etc

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cut seems the same (judging by training pics posted today?)
Yh it actually is, i just saw a pic where his hair looked flatter and wavier but it must've been because of training.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So say we punt Thommo for 6/625? So 125/yr we have to keep paying, then how much speculatively are we signing Paulo for 800?(850 Dolphins offer quoted as)that's a differential of 300/325k p.a... Well wouldn't that be super..ohh and when do we get him exactly are we waiting a year for this "bargain"? Lol

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not if they are playing Melbourne, the last guy off him waits until the other 2 are back in the defensive line, if that takes 10 minutes then so be it.

Always a Bulldog
Correct.
Bellamy puts high emphasis on his forwards being able to do this.
He doesn't care if he doesnt have the biggest beasts as forwards- his hooker is armed with the responsibility of putting them over the advantage line. All he cares about is the team works in unison and is aware of what is happening around them.

The timing of wrestling a player and rolling off him to get to marker is pivotal.