Thomo eye gouge

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I need to watch again. How long his hand was there before he pulled it away. My opinion is he could feel it and didnt remove it straight away.
It's hard to say because we only got a slow mo replay

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wakeham is not the answer...let him and Lewis go with Cogger. Keep Averillo and Green and buy another. You can’t keep trying to polish a turd!
Correct, wasting time giving games to him, he just doesn’t have it

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was just starting to find his groove. Played well the last 2 games. He didn't need this negativity occupying his off season.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Finger was in and around the eye. But he is not gouging at the eye.
Agree..there was no digging or scraping motion.. That’s what, and why, they call it an eye gouge.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hes good. And going to get better with a pre season.

He should of gouged harder lol

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not talking about this in particular but i hate how players make a big deal of things on the field then immediately start to back track when it gets serious.

Shaun Johnson's bite is another example, how many players end up going to the judiciary to help the player they accused.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was no damage or significant pressure. Should've known where his hand was though so keep your fingers away from eyes. Probably get a few weeks but 5 or more would be ridiculous.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow, all you idiots who think that was blatant have no idea about being in a tackle. It is not blatant at all. They're grappling and his hand goes over the face. As soon as he realises, he releases the hand. Ben ikin is a farken clown who is constantly on the dogs. Take a look at the few josh maguire from the cows has done and he got slaps on the wrist...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
They were saying after the game he could be looking at 8-10 weeks

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck his eyes. More of a grab than a gouge.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope he doesn't get too long. Can you guys imagine this guy after a pre season and building into a season, playing at prop?

I thought he was great today. Piss poor missed tackle and an eye gouge but his ball carry was good. He DOES have great footwork, his leg speed is awesome and he covers the ground fast as fuck for a prop. Had 6 tackle breaks. Last week was offloading. He has shown in two weeks that he has all that you want in a top class prop.

A full pre season and he will be a beast.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hope he doesn't get too long. Can you guys imagine this guy after a pre season and building into a season, playing at prop?

I thought he was great today. Piss poor missed tackle and an eye gouge but his ball carry was good. He DOES have great footwork, his leg speed is awesome and he covers the ground fast as fuck for a prop. Had 6 tackle breaks. Last week was offloading. He has shown in two weeks that he has all that you want in a top class prop.

A full pre season and he will be a beast.
Yh I think I was wrong, has looked a lot more physically dominant these last two weeks.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh I think I was wrong, has looked a lot more physically dominant these last two weeks.
I dont know if he'll ever be worth as much as we're paying for him, but there's plenty to like about him.

We should have signed Tamou. He would have been a perfect propping partner.