Thomo eye gouge

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In probably his best game so far as well. Graham was known for some pretty grubby shit too, just ask Slater.its definitely an incredibly stupid thing to do.
I think that when a player does something as stupid as this, completely deliberate, and are suspended, they should forfeit payments for the duration of the suspension.
Remember Graham denied it & wasn't allowed to produce a dentist to clear him either.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so blatant as fuk. Geez we attract some rock apes with no brains. How long is this numpty out for next season? Well done you dumb shite!
From what I saw he had his hand over his eye, but I did not see him push his finger/fingers into Tamou's eye, unless the judiciary have more conclusive evidence he should get the benefit of the doubt.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don't think they can prove it was intentional. Hands go everywhere when you're trying to make a tackle. He'll probably cop a few weeks but not too many

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we will be without him for about month to start next season. No okunbor or green either. Not an ideal start for barrett.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we will be without him for about month to start next season. No okunbor or green either. Not an ideal start for barrett.
what’s wrong with okunbor?

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don't think they can prove it was intentional. Hands go everywhere when you're trying to make a tackle. He'll probably cop a few weeks but not too many
How much evidence they need? He wore blue and white, didnt he? Lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No he won’t Hudson Young got 5 weeks for his on Tolman when he was intentionally putting his fingers around Tolmans eye. Thomson’s hand came into contact with his face while in the tackle and he removed them very quickly.
Then there's the Bulldog Factor tho so rxtra weeks.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am i the only one that thinks he shouldnt get suspended for it, he was in the tackle and then realised his fingers were on the eye and removed it straight away, even tamou played it down after
He might end up getting a week or two thanks to the drama queens on Fox carrying on but there’s no way it was a traditional eye gouge. As you said his hand just ended up in the wrong position making a tackle.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am i the only one that thinks he shouldnt get suspended for it, he was in the tackle and then realised his fingers were on the eye and removed it straight away, even tamou played it down after
I need to watch again. How long his hand was there before he pulled it away. My opinion is he could feel it and didnt remove it straight away.