Thomo eye gouge

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok so blatant as fuk. Geez we attract some rock apes with no brains. How long is this numpty out for next season? Well done you dumb shite!
In probably his best game so far as well. Graham was known for some pretty grubby shit too, just ask Slater.its definitely an incredibly stupid thing to do.
I think that when a player does something as stupid as this, completely deliberate, and are suspended, they should forfeit payments for the duration of the suspension.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
In probably his best game so far as well. Graham was known for some pretty grubby shit too, just ask Slater.its definitely an incredibly stupid thing to do.
I think that when a player does something as stupid as this, completely deliberate, and are suspended, they should forfeit payments for the duration of the suspension.
The stupidity reminded me of old mate a few years ago when he tripped people in about 3 separate games. So already we now start next season handicapped because of this twat.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
**** isn’t coming back next season. Long term suspension gives the club another reason to approve an early release.