News Thomas Duffy

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think If any .. Walsh could be enticed, given the fact he’s Australian, won’t want to go back to NZ when they do, and if he gets an offer to play under Gus and coached by Flanno and stay in Aussie and be a blue and white sensation.. it’s gotta be a good motivator!!

Fuck playing for the once were warriors when he could play for the MIGHTY BULLDOGS. He would Be even more loved here. Our fans would go nuts for him. The warriors don’t deserve that talent.. and he would look amazing in the blue and white. IM a HUGE fan., so do forgive my WANT lol.
Walsh won't leave QLD if he does reneg on his current NZ deal. He has a partner and child who reside in QLD and add to that both their families all live there too.
he doesn't have to worry about a NSW team when he'll get top dollar at at one of those QLD based teams

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club knows how to waste cap n top 30 spts - first graders(?) from other clubs signed over the last few years - DWZ, Stimson, Woods Naden Foran Allan Burns

Do you now if the club sees Rajab as a potential fullback?
Rajab is NOT a fb! I repeat NOT not a fb.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Walsh won't leave QLD if he does reneg on his current NZ deal. He has a partner and child who reside in QLD and add to that both their families all live there too.
he doesn't have to worry about a NSW team when he'll get top dollar at at one of those QLD based teams
Yes but one can dream !!

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow a 1 year deal for farnsworth? surely we couldve offered something better than that
I'm sure that was his choice... I guess he has confidence in his ability to further increase his value over the next 12 months.

Oh and on Duffy... while he has the 7 on his back looks like he was predominately a left side player. Same as Burton...

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rajab is NOT a fb! I repeat NOT not a fb.
Last year the club played him at fb in flegg and this year one game in nsw cup at fb - at the time i thought it odd as he is a very good 5/8 - however after watching tmaire Martin at fb - ball playing fb might work

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So...BBO Hayward or Rajab are not believed to be players to take us forward..
It’s better to have an excess of players to choose from, than to not have enough.

Look at Penrith, they have Cleary and Luai, but how many quality juniors have they lost? Burton being one. Doesn’t matter though, as they have their halves pairing for the next 5+ years.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s better to have an excess of players to choose from, than to not have enough.

Look at Penrith, they have Cleary and Luai, but how many quality juniors have they lost? Burton being one. Doesn’t matter though, as they have their halves pairing for the next 5+ years.
Yes but there's also no point in stockpilling talented kids when its clear as day we need an established half alongside them to actually develop. Penrith had an experienced Walsh and Maloney at the club when the likes of Cleary and Luai were breaking through and now their next gen have Cleary and Luai playing that role. We haven't had anyone for years, Burton came from Penrith so i did expect a lot more from him than he has delivered. Clear he needs someone more experienced but the same could be said for numerous other players.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think If any .. Walsh could be enticed, given the fact he’s Australian, won’t want to go back to NZ when they do, and if he gets an offer to play under Gus and coached by Flanno and stay in Aussie and be a blue and white sensation.. it’s gotta be a good motivator!!

Fuck playing for the once were warriors when he could play for the MIGHTY BULLDOGS. He would Be even more loved here. Our fans would go nuts for him. The warriors don’t deserve that talent.. and he would look amazing in the blue and white. IM a HUGE fan., so do forgive my WANT lol.
I’m sure I read Walsh is actually a kiwi but Queensland beat out néw Zealand for his services..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not saying I agree with him at FB, where do think he would go the best?
Burton's position, so we probably need to develop Rajab in a different position if he's a long term prospect, but we also want to buy a fullback and halfback so no idea...