This videos proves once and for all...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No, but a senior citizen living in a cave defeated Captain America. Great wrestling match...

yeah but that senior citizen was a hindu who had multiple reincarnations so he kept coming back and the lead avenger, Thor avenged the defeat of Captain America and killed Loki the senior citizen.

But Thor and Loki were actually brothers and from the same family. So not sure who won at the end.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well take me to a heavy duty Indian restaurant you Jewish Punjab...

you had the opportunity when you came to gold coast to come home and i would have fed you real indian dish.

The restaurants fool you non indians when they feed you fake indian dishes

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
you had the opportunity when you came to gold coast to come home and i would have fed you real indian dish.

That's why I need you to take me one day when you're down here, I want the authentic stuff and not just chicken tonight lol

As a reward, I'll make you a home made sand nice guy feast.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

But you dont do meat?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I may be a fake indian but i love my indian goat curries
Tried goat a few times,found it to be like a less tasting lamb, not bad i guess thats the good thing about Indian you could make butter chicken out of dog cat and retarded camels and it still would taste like fresh bobs and vagene

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tried goat a few times,found it to be like a less tasting lamb, not bad i guess thats the good thing about Indian you could make butter chicken out of dog cat and retarded camels and it still would taste like fresh bobs and vagene

yep the indian spices can improve every shit food in the world and make it into a beautiful taste buds tingling indian curry.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

***** getting over a heart transplant ! You want him to die on the shitter ??
Fuck me.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
***** getting over a heart transplant ! You want him to die on the shitter ??
Fuck me.

**** was already given his new heart run for its money by hanging out with meter maids

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol you funny *****.

The pacemaker/defib covers the meter maids but don't know if it will help with the Bombay arsehole...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This video proves some Americans will do anything for money.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Needs like a world vision style ad.
@south of heaven

"This is Pranesh... As a child he had nothing. His parents also had nothing. Living in poverty Pranesh was never given a chance to experience the world, or see a single bob or vagane. For just $1 a day you can provide a meal of bitch lasagne to Pranesh, and keep his dreams of touching some bobs or vagane alive. Phone World Double Vision today and make your donation".