This season could be the worst ever!! (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG! this is the worst thread

I dont know if you guys have looked its only rd10 and we are ATM sitting 10th on 8points, i know that is not good but, if we win the next two game (Panthers and Melbourne) i guranttee you that we will be in the top 8 for sure coming around 5th spot by the end of rd12..

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
round 10 lol and 2 points off from 5th position lol.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
It's funny to look at how bad we have been playing and then realise we are only 1 win away from 5th/6th position... As unbelivable as it may sound Moore (the coach, yes i know it's incredible) is right. We are lacking cohesion, injuries and now SOO have stopped us from getting all hands on deck for this entire season. Just as we get 2-3 players back another key injury occurs and then we have to wait another 3-4 weeks for those players to get match fit. Bar any other serious injuries, we can look forward to the second half of the season, namely after our next bye, things can only get better from then on. For now we just need to somehow get 2 wins from the next 3 games...

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
It's not so much where we're at on the ladder... it's the frequency of our wins...

Look at our season so far...

Our win-loss pattern is like this: L-L-W-L-L-W-W-L-L

So up until week 6, we were winning once every 3 games... and if we win our next game, that trend will continue...

Personally, I don't like the fact that we have to wait 3 weeks for a win. Only once have we put back-to-back wins together, and that's just not acceptable IMO.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We would have been in 6th spot if we won last night. Just shows how bad the comp is this year.

I see where the OP is coming from.

With our current squad and based on last years form, we are going terrible. Seems to be a combination of coaching and attitude. We definately have the talent to win games.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
SBW left cos he was carrying the team. Playing along duds like Ryan, Holdsworth etc.

Folks also thought he was bigger than SBW, what a joke that was. SBW was the club at that stage, we never won a game after he left.

Horrible year.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
SBW left because he had a major offer, nothing to do with folkes or the team

folkes became the excuse and you bought it

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
once we get hannant n roberts back i think we will be on our winning ways. barba needs more game time but i do not think starting him is our answer. end of first half and then back on with 15 to go or so. we need to start playing some more attacking football rather then everything just up the middle of ruck. come on boys 2 or 3 wins on the trot and we can challenge for top 4

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
OMG! this is the worst thread

I dont know if you guys have looked its only rd10 and we are ATM sitting 10th on 8points, i know that is not good but, if we win the next two game (Panthers and Melbourne) i guranttee you that we will be in the top 8 for sure coming around 5th spot by the end of rd12..
Optimism at its peak! ...it is only round 10 ......we have to play storm twice, panthers twice and titans, manly, knights, cowboys, raiders, roosters at home.....looks like an easy run home...Dogs should nail all of them easy.

Wake up Mr. Worst thread!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
So much talent and yet straight 4th loss... unless we are the Eels of 2009 we are not in top 8.

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
Dogs will never be the eels of 09. The Dogs are going to less points than Cronulla, which is bloody woeful. The level of disgust is incomprehensible...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If we lose all the rest of our matches it wont be as bad as 2008, there was a lot more wrong with 2008 than the ladder.

But that being said we also are a very long way off being like 2009 as well.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Get with the programme. We baorded a train which is out of control and about to crash big time!

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
only blind faith keeps me cheering the doggies on and wearing the apparels but i don't expect any winning type performances from this team so it doesn't ruin my week

whippet_hound

HOT DOG
Reaction score
only blind faith keeps me cheering the doggies on and wearing the apparels but i don't expect any winning type performances from this team so it doesn't ruin my week
I cant even bring myself to wear anything from the Dogs... if I had a pair of Doggies undies I'd take a crap in them and send them to the club office...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Get with the programme. We baorded a train which is out of control and about to crash big time!
You are wrong....

The train already crashed and the survivors are wondering around in a daze not knowing what to do.

zeedog

Bulldog Fanatic
Reaction score
OK thats 5 in a row...who is smashing us next week????

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How did i know this thread would get bumped again this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.