This or that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW, another interesting fact about Cheetahs. They're so scared of humans and non-aggressive to humans that they can be tamed rather easily. It's easier to tame a cheetah than a regular house cat because Cheetah's have more loyalty and generally act like dogs do toward their masters. Unfortunately you can't legally own one and there's only around 7,000 Cheetahs left in the world. They were hunted to near extinction due to them being such bad fighters.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Fun fact about that. Cheetahs have a very weak bite, short claws and weak body strength. They'd struggle to beat anything one on one. They're extremely fast but they usually survive off left overs from lions and such or by attacking a week, sick animal from behind. In the wild if they see a human over 4 foot tall they run away scared. Meanwhile Hyenas have an extremely strong bite, they hunt in packs and could easily take down a human one-on-one but they generally only attack humans if food is scarce.

Wolf. I love Husky's and I would prefer to own a Husky due to Wolves being pretty untameable, but I still love Wolves. Great killing machines.

Crocodile or Alligator?
Crocodile. They're bigger, stronger, and more fearsome predators that alligators. Crocodiles are more closely associated with our great, southern land as well, whereas the gators are more common to America.

Siberian Tiger or White Tiger?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Crocodile. They're bigger, stronger, and more fearsome predators that alligators. Crocodiles are more closely associated with our great, southern land as well, whereas the gators are more common to America.

Siberian Tiger or White Tiger?
Siberian Tiger. Stone cold killer.

One interesting thing about White Tigers. Technically any species of Tiger can be a White Tiger as it's a pigmentation issue similar to Albinism, but only a few species have been found to have white tigers. The other interesting part is that white tigers are white due to a genetic malfunction. Some occur naturally as a freak mutation, but others occur because of inbreeding which also leads to other problems including retardation.

Something to think about when watching a majestic white tiger. It's most likely that way because its parents were brother and sister, and it's most likely dumb as a brick.

Bulldog or Pitbull?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Siberian Tiger. Stone cold killer.

One interesting thing about White Tigers. Technically any species of Tiger can be a White Tiger as it's a pigmentation issue similar to Albinism, but only a few species have been found to have white tigers. The other interesting part is that white tigers are white due to a genetic malfunction. Some occur naturally as a freak mutation, but others occur because of inbreeding which also leads to other problems including retardation.

Something to think about when watching a majestic white tiger. It's most likely that way because its parents were brother and sister, and it's most likely dumb as a brick.

Bulldog or Pitbull?
Why do this to me? I love both dogs. I might JUST go Bulldogs because they're our mascot. They're cute dogs that have the ability to look deadly as well.

American Staffy or British?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another interesting thing about Cheetahs. While they all live in South Africa, they aren't originally from there. They originated in the Middle East around the Iraqi region (Sumer/Mesopotamia) and migrated to South Africa.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Another interesting thing about Cheetahs. While they all live in South Africa, they aren't originally from there. They originated in the Middle East around the Iraqi region (Sumer/Mesopotamia) and migrated to South Africa.
Ok.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually the Viper is the fastest animal I'm pretty sure.
Cheetah is the fastest land animal (running speed). Viper has a fast strike but the fastest strike in the animal kingdom is the Mantis Shrimp. The shrimp is only a few inches long but its punch can shatter thick aquarium glass. When it punches in the ocean it creates a flash of light.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cheetah is the fastest land animal (running speed). Viper has a fast strike but the fastest strike in the animal kingdom is the Mantis Shrimp. The shrimp is only a few inches long but its punch can shatter thick aquarium glass. When it punches in the ocean it creates a flash of light.
Dodge Viper 0-100kph in 3.3 seconds ...

Beat that Cheetah :D

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do this to me? I love both dogs. I might JUST go Bulldogs because they're our mascot. They're cute dogs that have the ability to look deadly as well.

British all the way just nicer dogs all round imo

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok Cheetah boy, we get it...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok Cheetah boy, we get it...
Another interesting fact about Cheetahs. A male Cheetah will not look at a female Cheetah if that female Cheetah is a mother. But if a mother Cheetah and father Cheetah break up then the pack will blame the mother Cheetah for being a Cheating Cheetah.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, a pack of Cheetahs is called a "Coalition". Much like the pack of Cheetahs we have in Canberra.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Another interesting fact about Cheetahs. A male Cheetah will not look at a female Cheetah if that female Cheetah is a mother. But if a mother Cheetah and father Cheetah break up then the pack will blame the mother Cheetah for being a Cheating Cheetah.

Status
Not open for further replies.