Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tough one. I'll go with Cammy due to her ass-revealing clothes :D

Mai Shiranui or Leona Heidern? For those people who have NFI who these 2 are, they're SNK babes from King of Fighters franchise. Mai Shiranui is a ninja, and Leona is a soldier.

https://img00.deviantart.net/ba73/i...ai_shiranui___2___kof_by_heidernn-d5ock7y.png

Mai any day of the week. She was always my favourite followed by Kasumi (Dead of Alive) and Taki (Soul Calibur)

Speaking of such, 3D fighter or 2D fighter?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Mai any day of the week. She was always my favourite followed by Kasumi (Dead of Alive) and Taki (Soul Calibur)

Speaking of such, 3D fighter or 2D fighter?
That's a tough. I've always liked 2D fighters with 3D backgrounds, such as Tekken. Overall though, I'll go 2D fighter.

Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's a tough. I've always liked 2D fighters with 3D backgrounds, such as Tekken. Overall though, I'll go 2D fighter.

Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat?
MK because fatalities, that's why.

Supercars or Luxury cars?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I need to feel power, so super cars. And when I say super cars, I MEAN SUPER CARS. None of the Holden v Ford v8 shit, I mean a real SUPER car. The Shelby Cobra for starters...

https://mms.businesswire.com/media/20170808006368/en/605989/5/Racecar_program.jpg

Daredevil or The Flash?
Come on brother, how can you classify a Shelby as a Supercar? I'm talking about Lambos, SOME Ferraris, Bugattis, I think they call them Ubercars or Ultracars now or something like that.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Come on brother, how can you classify a Shelby as a Supercar? I'm talking about Lambos, SOME Ferraris, Bugattis, I think they call them Ubercars or Ultracars now or something like that.
If that's what you're deeming Super, then I would go the Pagani Zonda Roadster F :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Honestly, everytime I see that wahesh of a car, I just want to stick my tiny zeb in one of it's 4 vaginas

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If that's what you're deeming Super, then I would go the Pagani Zonda Roadster F :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Honestly, everytime I see that wahesh of a car, I just want to stick my tiny zeb in one of it's 4 vaginas

They look like shit but apparently demons on the track. Also I think they can't be registered in Aus, so they must be beasts.

Wahesh

Reaction score
They look like shit but apparently demons on the track. Also I think they can't be registered in Aus, so they must be beasts.
I actually saw one here in Australia a couple of years ago. It was driving down market street alongside Pitt street Mall. Everytime standing there waiting to cross got their phones out to take a photo lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I actually saw one here in Australia a couple of years ago. It was driving down market street alongside Pitt street Mall. Everytime standing there waiting to cross got their phones out to take a photo lol.
Must be confused with another beast.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Must be confused with another beast.
Who knows man, maybe that one was modified to have it legally road-worthy here. Nothing worse than altering a cars natural tuning just so it fits into society. That's the equivalent of a confused person born with a dick thinking he must instead be missing a vagina, and gets a procedure to "fix himself/herself/itself."

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fine I'll go next.

HP or Dell?

Wahesh

Reaction score
iPhone (whatever number we're up to now) or Samsung Galaxy (whatever number we're up to now)?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
iPhone (whatever number we're up to now) or Samsung Galaxy (whatever number we're up to now)?
Samsung Galaxy whatever number. I prefer the Android.

Hyena or Cheetah?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy whatever number. I prefer the Android.

Hyena or Cheetah?
No content mate. The worlds fastest animal vs a pest. Cheetah without doubt.

Wolf vs Husky

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No content mate. The worlds fastest animal vs a pest. Cheetah without doubt.

Wolf vs Husky
Fun fact about that. Cheetahs have a very weak bite, short claws and weak body strength. They'd struggle to beat anything one on one. They're extremely fast but they usually survive off left overs from lions and such or by attacking a week, sick animal from behind. In the wild if they see a human over 4 foot tall they run away scared. Meanwhile Hyenas have an extremely strong bite, they hunt in packs and could easily take down a human one-on-one but they generally only attack humans if food is scarce.

Wolf. I love Husky's and I would prefer to own a Husky due to Wolves being pretty untameable, but I still love Wolves. Great killing machines.

Crocodile or Alligator?

Status
Not open for further replies.