This or that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm not picky about hair colour, but silky black hair with blue eyes is basically heaven in a woman.

4x4 Ute any day of the week. A sports car is just a status piece. Sure it looks good but what's the point when you're doing 50 kph in a back street.

Give me a 4x4 Ute with a lift kit and decent mudder tires and I'm off to explore.

Beef or Chicken?
The closest I have in this place is silky black hair with green/hazel eyes. Still damn cute, but I've seen the ones with blue eyes. DAYUM!!

Same I love 4x4 utes. A Hilux is what I like, but wouldn't mind getting a Tundra or Ram out in the country too. A dream job would be testing new 4x4s before they are released by dropping me in one off a chopper in the middle of country Australia like they did with the FJ Cruiser back in 2011.

Remember this ad @Hacky McAxe?

Wahesh

Reaction score
It depends on the contents. I like Coal BBQ Chicken on it's own, but if we were to have it as a burger - beef burger. I also like Beef Stroganoff but also love Butter Chicken. Like Chicken Schnitzel but also Beef Stir Fry, so just depends on the content.

Telstra or Optus?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brunette. That's easy. I like my women short, skinny and brunette :grinning: Even silky black hair is good. Definitely not saying I'd say no to a blonde but brunettes are pretty much my women.

4x4 Ute or Sports Car?
images.jpeg

Por air no los dos? All this beast of a Lambo needs is a lift kit. It's an actually 4x4, not a station wagon they call a SUV.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It depends on the contents. I like Coal BBQ Chicken on it's own, but if we were to have it as a burger - beef burger. I also like Beef Stroganoff but also love Butter Chicken. Like Chicken Schnitzel but also Beef Stir Fry, so just depends on the content.

Telstra or Optus?
Voda.

Cancun or Vegas?

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's hard considering I haven't been to either.

I'd say Cancun as I doubt it's as hot, also there's water to cool-off. So in cancun you can party and swim :D

Europe or USA?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The closest I have in this place is silky black hair with green/hazel eyes. Still damn cute, but I've seen the ones with blue eyes. DAYUM!!

Same I love 4x4 utes. A Hilux is what I like, but wouldn't mind getting a Tundra or Ram out in the country too. A dream job would be testing new 4x4s before they are released by dropping me in one off a chopper in the middle of country Australia like they did with the FJ Cruiser back in 2011.

Remember this ad @Hacky McAxe?

Hells yeah. I'm extremely tempted to get an FJ Cruiser but the suicide doors are a bit of a killer. Toyota make some of the most mechanically reliable vehicles there are.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's hard considering I haven't been to either.

I'd say Cancun as I doubt it's as hot, also there's water to cool-off. So in cancun you can party and swim :D

Europe or USA?
Tough one. I'd say Europe just due to the diversity of cultures. I love America due to the size and amount of stuff to do there, but there's not much of a cultural diversity and not much as far as ancient historic sites go.

Japan or China?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Tough one. I'd say Europe just due to the diversity of cultures. I love America due to the size and amount of stuff to do there, but there's not much of a cultural diversity and not much as far as ancient historic sites go.

Japan or China?
Japan. High on my bucket list. The culture, the sites, the technology.

Lebanon or Niger?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Japan. High on my bucket list. The culture, the sites, the technology... and the women

Lebanon or Niger?
Fixed your post

I'd pick Lebanon then do the same thing I did when I worked in Bankstown. Where a Bulldogs jersey everywhere and I'll be safe.

Star Trek or Star Wars?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fixed your post

I'd pick Lebanon then do the same thing I did when I worked in Bankstown. Where a Bulldogs jersey everywhere and I'll be safe.

Star Trek or Star Wars?
Don't get me started on Japanese women. Perhaps the most desirable in the Asian world. The stuff they wear too :sweat:

Don't like sci-fi but I know a little about Star Wars (know nothing about Star Trek) so I'll go with that.

Soldier or Cop?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't get me started on Japanese women. Perhaps the most desirable in the Asian world. The stuff they wear too :sweat:

Don't like sci-fi but I know a little about Star Wars (know nothing about Star Trek) so I'll go with that.

Soldier or Cop?
Soldier. Sure there's a higher risk of dying but at least you get to see the world and shoot real guns.

Ski or snowboard?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Soldier. Sure there's a higher risk of dying but at least you get to see the world and shoot real guns.

Ski or snowboard?
Haven't tried either but I did a little bit of skateboarding as a kid so I'm guessing snowboarding is something I'd go with.

Ranga or Ganga?

A

Alexander the Great

Haven't tried either but I did a little bit of skateboarding as a kid so I'm guessing snowboarding is something I'd go with.

Ranga or Ganga?
Ranga less chance of aids or herpes.
Ganga i would feel itchy and disgusted. Bit like being a parra supporter.

Working class man or dole bludger?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Japan or China?
Japan no doubt

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ranga less chance of aids or herpes.
Ganga i would feel itchy and disgusted. Bit like being a parra supporter.

Working class man or dole bludger?
I'd rather shovel shit than sit at home

Wahesh

Reaction score
Boeing 747 or Helicopter?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Soldier or Cop?
SAS straight away. This country saved my life 12 times, it's the least I can do.

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
A380 Emirates

Jet ski or boat?
I guess it depends. If we're far out deep in the water, boat. But if we're in a lake, bay or the along the beaches of Beirut, then GIMME A KAWASAKI ULTRA 310X BABY!!!

Black Russian or White Russian?

Status
Not open for further replies.