This one time at band practice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sex after band practice: teacher accused
June 12, 2008 - 4:06PM

A former music student has told an ACT court her teacher had sex with her after band practice when she was in Year 10.

Derek Siddon, 31, a former music teacher at Canberra's Catholic Daramalan College, is charged with three counts of having sexual intercourse with someone under 16 and five counts of attempting to have sexual intercourse with someone under 16.

The incidents with the student allegedly occurred in 2005.

During a committal hearing in the ACT Magistrates Court today, the former student, who can't be named for legal reasons, said Siddon had sex with her in two adjoining music practice rooms at the college in August 2005.

Siddon had asked her to help put away a drum after jazz band rehearsal, she told the court via video link.

"Mr Siddon came up behind me and grabbed my waist and started kissing me," said the now 18-year-old.

"We ended up on the floor ... I was on the bottom."

Siddon then undid his zipper, took out his penis and "pulled down my pants, moved my underwear to the side and using his hand put his penis into my vagina", she said.

The former student said Siddon wasn't wearing a condom at the time.

Afterwards he told her to wait a few minutes after he left the room before heading outside.

Siddon sat quietly in court today watching proceedings.

The committal hearing before Magistrate Shane Madden, which started on Tuesday, continues.

Evidence given on Tuesday by another witness was suppressed.

AAP

What a Derek

Whats with all these teachers having sex with their students?

Where did it come from

M

mofo sixx

when i was in high school there were a few chick teachers i would have gladly got it on with,

G

Gay Baker

Back in elementary school my teacher was the hottest weasel out, she had the best curves and sexc soft fur.

Status
Not open for further replies.