Rumour (This has to a media beat up) Ex-Leeds Rhinos star Robert Lui reportedly being lined up for shock move

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert Lui has now been touted as a possible mid-season recruit for Canterbury Bulldogs in a bid to help the struggling side for the time being.
The Bulldogs currently sit bottom of the NRL ladder with just two wins to their name with Mick Potter appointed as interim coach until the end of the season following Trent Barrett’s sacking.

Lui, who played for the Cowboys and Wests Tigers for eight seasons before leaving for the UK, became a cult hero at Salford where he made over 100 appearances.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nothing surprises me but this one sounds off… Aiden Sezer, Blake Austin or George Williams would be believable

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which incredibly poor source was this from :D?

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing surprises me but this one sounds off… Aiden Sezer, Blake Austin or George Williams would be believable
Austin just re-signed till the end of 2023

Sezer can't make Leeds side and hasn't played a game since march and it's not due to injury

And Williams is playing in a struggling side And looks like a shade of him self compared to when he was at Canberra but I would still take him

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Haha this dude is pure shit ... Rumour better be just that.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh yeah that sites more innaccurate than RLW Mole, Brent Read, Phil Rothfield and Danny Wiedler put together.