This guy !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
1. Charge your phone Wolfie.
2. Why aren't you on Woolworths anymore?
3. It's fake .... apparently some dude is using that 16 yr old guys photos to create memes.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
3. It's fake .... apparently some dude is using that 16 yr old guys photos to create memes.
Yep. I'm in a few groups that have the same thing. There's always a few socks that get photos from someone else's account and use it for jokes.

It's a bit of a dick move but still funny.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The battery charge, carrier info is actually from the pics.. Not my phone lol

Whether it's fake or not..its a very very real representatuon of them too. Never seen anything like it. They'll hit on anyone anytime anywhere

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
White wimenz buckle at the knees for men of South Asian appearance!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This all reminds me of the Hovey Benjamin song Send Bobs!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of this shit... how about that Paki Pedo that raped that 13 yr old kid and got bail.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Speaking of this shit... how about that Paki Pedo that raped that 13 yr old kid and got bail.
I don't know how the fuck he got bail. He rapes a 13 yr old kid in his own front yard while his mother is inside. If he can do it to someone in their own yard he would do it anywhere. To me that makes him a huge risk and shouldn't have been granted bail, and twice mind you.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this country was founded for convicts, run by convicts that protect convicts.

I hope this **** gets brutally murdered before his court date, then granting him bail would be worth it.

PS I feel sorry for cops, they do the hard work then some corrupt Mason **** lets them back on the street.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know how the fuck he got bail. He rapes a 13 yr old kid in his own front yard while his mother is inside. If he can do it to someone in their own yard he would do it anywhere. To me that makes him a huge risk and shouldn't have been granted bail, and twice mind you.
The reason he got bail was explained.

If the police opposed bail, and the courts granted it, then the magistrate and courts dictate the terms of bail (which are often weak). That could have allowed him free travel, etc.
If the police agree to grant bail they can set the bail conditions.. stupid I know but it makes sense. So apart from the usual (not allowed near victim/witness/etc), he had to surrender his phone and cannot use another one without informing police, he has to surrender passport, he has to reside at his home at Kellyville Ridge and cannot leave home unaccompanied, and he must report to police Mon/Weds/Fri every week until his Dec court case.

I also wonder if perhaps they granted bail knowing that his address would be found within 24 hours of his bail being granted (it's out there already), and the police might be secretly hoping someone drops him before the December court case.

Personally I can't see him lasting out in public that long without someone whacking him.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully the **** get brutally gang raped and dies a slow death from aids and cancer.

We should castrate pedo *****. Not chemically, Bruce Jenner these *****.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah, just grant the victims family access to a locked up room with no cameras and no interference. Problem solved.