Thirsty's 2015 Field Goal

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I listened to the podcast today. Quite an entertaining interview, and Thurston gave some great insight to certain things over the years.

The only thing I cringed at from time to time was the amount of Uhms and Uhhs that came out of his mouth compared to other Players Kempy has interviewed. Minor details I know.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I listened to the podcast today. Quite an entertaining interview, and Thurston gave some great insight to certain things over the years.

The only thing I cringed at from time to time was the amount of Uhms and Uhhs that came out of his mouth compared to other Players Kempy has interviewed. Minor details I know.
Still sounds like a Toastmaster if you put him next to Sonny Bill.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Fillers. I been against these words for years, can really ruin a presentation or personal account. Why don’t people just pause and say nothing for a second..?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Fillers. I been against these words for years, can really ruin a presentation or personal account. Why don’t people just pause and say nothing for a second..?
They learn it from politicians lol