Stuff you collect

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can also get this one for $6k (the lightsaber glows red)

Or this one for about $10k

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They had a competition to win one a few years back. Wish I won. I would put it in the darkest corner of the house just to freak the shit out of people.

This is another one I'd love to get from the Dark Souls series

Really cool predator life size as well would love a full size terminator one
images-125.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There a mob that makes sabers decentfor around 400 they have really cool one
Some of the lightsabers that have been released recently by Hasbro and a few others are hardcore. Bought one for my mate for his birthday thinking it's just an expensive piece of plastic. Turns out that they're designed for fighting. You can actually smash them and they take a hell of a lot of damage. There's a group in Australia that uses them to train people to fight like Jedi.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of the lightsabers that have been released recently by Hasbro and a few others are hardcore. Bought one for my mate for his birthday thinking it's just an expensive piece of plastic. Turns out that they're designed for fighting. You can actually smash them and they take a hell of a lot of damage. There's a group in Australia that uses them to train people to fight like Jedi.
Yeah you can buy them as display or fighting skins on the ends and replacements

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I collected knives when I was younger. I stopped collecting when a burger took my collection.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I collected knives when I was younger. I stopped collecting when a burger took my collection.
Did he have chips as his accomplices? Lol

PS I have a few knives and machetes

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did he have chips as his accomplices? Lol

PS I have a few knives and machetes
You can't get away with a simple spelling error these days. I've still got a couple of my old collection that the burger didn't get.

I'd prefer to collect swords but I've never made it a priority with my spare money. Nothing I had was worth much but I had a cool ghurkha knife and two sets of throwing knives. The bastards got all my favourites.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You can't get away with a simple spelling error these days. I've still got a couple of my old collection that the burger didn't get.

I'd prefer to collect swords but I've never made it a priority with my spare money. Nothing I had was worth much but I had a cool ghurkha knife and two sets of throwing knives. The bastards got all my favourites.
Let's hunt him down and carve him up real nice lol