Stuff you collect

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Idk why or how but I've been watching Pokemon, football cards, etc pack openings on YouTube...really want to drop a couple 100 and rip through some packs on cards I'll probably never look at again :tearsofjoy:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably un-exciting compared to some hobbies posted here but i dabble in some coin collection, have numerous lots of silver based items so initially some value there and quite a few 50 cent themed pieces too.Have a HSV themed penny collection too which is pretty cool if you like the brand will any pieces make me rich?..nup but some nice pieces nonetheless.

PNC's(postal numismatic cover's)with uncirculated quality coins are a thing too due to the low quantities issued, whereby you go to a stamp and coin show and buy a themed item stamped for that specific event and of which there may be a max of only 120 issued.If one keeps these things pristine and you can get them graded too(this is well worth the money spent i have noticed)some increase in value is there for sure..they usually sell straight after the event on ebay for around a 250/300% markup as a guide.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably un-exciting compared to some hobbies posted here but i dabble in some coin collection, have numerous lots of silver based items so initially some value there and quite a few 50 cent themed pieces too.Have a HSV themed penny collection too which is pretty cool if you like the brand will any pieces make me rich?..nup but some nice pieces nonetheless.

PNC's(postal numismatic cover's)with uncirculated quality coins are a thing too due to the low quantities issued, whereby you go to a stamp and coin show and buy a themed item stamped for that specific event and of which there may be a max of only 120 issued.If one keeps these things pristine and you can get them graded too(this is well worth the money spent i have noticed)some increase in value is there for sure..they usually sell straight after the event on ebay for around a 250/300% markup as a guide.
Nice, If we all collected the same stuff life would be boring.
I remember as a teenager when Id go to town (sydney) sometimes id stop by this coin/currency? store, think it was on Pitt Street somewhere under a high end hotel. Never bought anything, just found it interesting looking at all the coins form around the world.