Stuff you collect

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
My latest... a Christmas present to me from... me :D

It's the only Hot Wheels vehicle I have (and know) that also contains figurines inside the actual vehicle.

You have any batmobiles? I love all of them, especially the original movie one.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Habibi next time you’re in Big W or Target or Kmart take a look around... guaranteed you’ll see ‘Original TV Series Batmobile’ somewhere there or the Arkham Knight one. I have those 2 plus the one from Batman returns... but the Batman returns one was harder to find as it was limited edition.

Wahesh

Reaction score
These are the 3 I have...

Batman Returns

Original TV Series Convertible

Arkham Knight - they' made this in a few different colours. I've got this one and the grey one.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Wahesh i had a die cast Matchbox Batmobile design after the 60s show.. Now I’ve been searching the net for an hour to find it..but I only have found the Corgi version..now it looks indentical to what I had..but I’m sure mine was a Matchbox..there was imprint of Batman on the underside of the car.. Am I wrong and it was Corgi?

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Wahesh i had a die cast Matchbox Batmobile design after the 60s show.. Now I’ve been searching the net for an hour to find it..but I only have found the Corgi version..now it looks indentical to what I had..but I’m sure mine was a Matchbox..there was imprint of Batman on the underside of the car.. Am I wrong and it was Corgi?
Dude I will check with my hot wheels comrades and get back to you ASAP!!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude I will check with my hot wheels comrades and get back to you ASAP!!!
Thanks my man.. It also had a little rocket laucher at the back which you could fire yellow bullets by pushing a metal wheel..plus it had tiny Batman and Robin figures you could actually take out..but they remained in a rigid sitting position..plus a cutter at the front.. Amazing toy for a kid.. Credit to my dad he used to get me some excellent toys..ones that are prized today..

Wahesh

Reaction score
Thanks my man.. It also had a little rocket laucher at the back which you could fire yellow bullets by pushing a metal wheel..plus it had tiny Batman and Robin figures you could actually take out..but they remained in a rigid sitting position..plus a cutter at the front.. Amazing toy for a kid.. Credit to my dad he used to get me some excellent toys..ones that are prized today..
Dude I checked and no one appears to be familiar with it - it might be the Corgi one. There are plenty from Hot Wheels of the 60s series as I posted above though. Plus... take a look at this... I fell in love straight away :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Dude this is it right? It's definitely Corgi...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude this is it right? It's definitely Corgi...

This is the one I found too while searching on the Net..must be it.. Thanks for the research bro.. It must be the one.. my childhood bias for Matchbox must’ve clouded my mind!

Ps..how good is a toy that fires rockets.. Just like the..half a million dollars worth..rocket firing Boba Fett..

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is the one I found too while searching on the Net..must be it.. Thanks for the research bro.. It must be the one.. my childhood bias for Matchbox must’ve clouded my mind!

Ps..how good is a toy that fires rockets.. Just like the..half a million dollars worth..rocket firing Boba Fett..
I know - I used to have a robot that would shoot its fists LOL. I loved that thing.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know - I used to have a robot that would shoot its fists LOL. I loved that thing.
I had a Godzilla that shot it’s fist too..a turning tail..and tongue you could make go in and out by pushing a lever up and down..I don’t know why the woman next door kept borrowing it..she was a bit old for toys.. Anyway she referred to it as her second boyfriend.. Go figure..:grimacing:

26190D01-EDF9-49A9-B8BB-892ECCCB1F16.jpeg

71BA013E-3744-4908-9BD2-C02A67EF159F.jpeg

Just back to the 1966 Batmobile..I actually paid 5 bucks at the Easter Show to see the real one from the 60s with show Adam West..it was probably a replica.. When no one was looking I touched it..lol It actually had a crack on its duco!

Wahesh

Reaction score
I had a Godzilla that shot it’s fist too..a turning tail..and tongue you could make go in and out by pushing a lever up and down..I don’t know why the woman next door kept borrowing it..she was a bit old for toys.. Anyway she referred to it as her second boyfriend.. Go figure..:grimacing:

View attachment 8707

View attachment 8708

Just back to the 1966 Batmobile..I actually paid 5 bucks at the Easter Show to see the real one from the 60s with show Adam West..it was probably a replica.. When no one was looking I touched it..lol It actually had a crack on its duco!
you never know with these Hollywood cars. It was probably one of the many they had. I know with the fast and furious movies they have about 5 of every car on set and there’s only 1 which they actually use for show/display purposes only.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
you never know with these Hollywood cars. It was probably one of the many they had. I know with the fast and furious movies they have about 5 of every car on set and there’s only 1 which they actually use for show/display purposes only.
Totally agree..nice car though ..

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Mr Invisible I FINALLY got something I've been after for a while today. The Almighty r32 Skyline. I almost blew a load when I saw it on the shelf off the pegs.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Brave and Bold?

More like Queer and Gender Neutral.

That's the gayest thing I've ever seen. Gayer than Mardi Gras, gayer than two blokes bum rooting, gayer than anything.
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

You're dead to me. Have you not seen Scooby Doo? This is the Batmobile with the Mystery Machine paint job on it. Not some poofy version of the Batmobile.

Walla.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

You're dead to me. Have you not seen Scooby Doo? This is the Batmobile with the Mystery Machine paint job on it. Not some poofy version of the Batmobile.

Walla.
No no ... I know exactly what it is, but when you take a crime fighting badass like Batman and put a friggin flower on his car.. that's gayer than two blokes having sex!