Stuff you collect

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS I'm collecting pain at the moment, my left side of my face feels like a rhino headbutted me. I have sinusitis AND an abscess. Can't eat, smile, cough or sleep.

What shits me more is that it's the fucking heart meds causing all this shit by turning off my immune system.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
PS I'm collecting pain at the moment, my left side of my face feels like a rhino headbutted me. I have sinusitis AND an abscess. Can't eat, smile, cough or sleep.

What shits me more is that it's the fucking heart meds causing all this shit by turning off my immune system.
Brother one thing I’ve learned is that if there’s anyone who can get through this, it’s you. You define what it is to be a soldier.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brother one thing I’ve learned is that if there’s anyone who can get through this, it’s you. You define what it is to be a soldier.
First time in my whole life I have had either of these *****.

I truly feel for anyone who has had sinusitis or an abscess.

PS left side of my face is starting to puff up, I'll take a pic later to scare you guys lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
Attention: @Mr Invisible

To date, I have spent $110.00 on various Hot Wheels cars - according to my spreadsheet. I felt REALLY BAD... until I logged onto the Facebook page and saw what this guy has done!

In case people don't know what's going on here, this bloke is buying the more expensive type Hot Wheels cars - probably ranging from $4 - $8 each - and he's buying freaking duplicates. I'm counting a few sets there that are 20 of the same car FFS.

Wahesh

Reaction score
One guy that fan page just bought 34 Hot Wheels cars today alone. FMD...

Wahesh

Reaction score
Thank f**k I'm not this Karmichael... 50th anniversary models would be minimal $4 each meaning he spent $500+ for this stuff... ALL THE SAME THING TOO!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Collectors or Compulsion Disorder sufferers?
I'm thinking both. This bloke is in America though. I reckon they're worse over there. The Facebook page here is very active, so I can't imagine what it's like in the US. Plus they get all the newer models first.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I wonder if this bloke even knows how much these are worth!

Wahesh

Reaction score
From the Hot Wheels Australia Facebook page

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

upload_2018-8-9_7-57-6.png

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's obsession ... why VWs though LOL... Ferrrais and Lambos I could understand.. but VWs!?!

Wahesh

Reaction score
That's obsession ... why VWs though LOL... Ferrrais and Lambos I could understand.. but VWs!?!
He must have a thing for them. But you never know. I mean I have an obsession with Toyota's but wouldn't go to that extreme lol.