Things I would like the NRL to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.The referees fcuk me opsm how do they see so many thing in a game different to the fans.

2. Sort of relates to 1. The play the ball and ruck. So over wrestling we spend more time now than ever before watching players role around on the ground than running.

3. Rumors mill crazy don't think I remember a season with so much shite it end up destroying our season. There is meant to be a integrity unit for the NRL. Yet when people are attacking the game they hide behind a desk. They should have coordinated approach with the clubs to stop that crap. Aka Brisbane approaching players under contract without clause and enticing players to try and break contracts. Also go on the front foot to bullshite website tabloids journalism.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and wheres the part where this has got to do with bulldogs?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Bring back the shoulder charge!!!!!
Worst decision that was made in banning it. Deadset footy is getting piss weak and along with the pathetic standard of the officiating has also contributed to declined attendance figures this season. Hopefully someone that's running the game wakes up and takes notice of this. To have a crowd of around 23,000 for our game against Newcastle was nothing short of pathetic for a sudden death final.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and wheres the part where this has got to do with bulldogs?
Sorry never made a thread before and I have only ever go on about the dogs. All three issues have killed the dogs this year

Status
Not open for further replies.