they kept Wakeham out of the game?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
100% we missed him tonight. Brit was OK but gave us nothing in attack
Yep. I thought our forwards were good tonight some great hits just we don’t seem to look for an offload that much. Anyways a lot of positives tonight except that garbage posing as our halfback. Sick of him in attack I’d prefer Cogger by a mile.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@Natboy II are you in love with Lewis or something. Everytime someone posts something negative (most of it justified) you disagree.

Thoughts?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Neither team had much to boast about in attack tonight. We started well with our kicking game both halves earned a repeat set. But that kind of went to crap with progress into the game. I think we were the better side up until the Eels jagged their try. All things considered, I'm not going to write off the season based on tonight's loss.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis and wakeham are not the answer we need a proper 6 and 7 to create or nothing will Ever change .

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
@Natboy II are you in love with Lewis or something. Everytime someone posts something negative (most of it justified) you disagree.

Thoughts?
Not at all. I didn’t think he had a bad game tonight overall. Controlling half and we lost to a team tipped to be top 4 by 6 points at their fortress. We have some massive bitches “following” this club

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not at all. I didn’t think he had a bad game tonight overall. Controlling half and we lost to a team tipped to be top 4 by 6 points at their fortress. We have some massive bitches “following” this club
You really thought he had a good game?

I personally thought he was below average but to each his own I guess

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
Wakeham showed he has what it takes defensively all game, and with the limited attacking opportunities he had as well

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You really thought he had a good game?

I personally thought he was below average but to each his own I guess
Everyone was rusty but look at the team we played against and the result.
A lot of his kicks were close to perfect and it was only the chasers bad timing that fucked it (at least 6 times). He could have run more. People blaming him for Wakeham not getting involved is laughable