News They just found proof that God exists and He loves us

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You see “black” writing I see writing. I don’t put a colour on it. This proves that you’re the actual typical white christian male extenuating it’s pteoarchal out of date toxic masculinity. I hope you actually get woke one day and become a real man that cries and does as his told by powerful whamen
Well I see, acknowledge and respect the colour of the text. In fact, I'm as far as I can be to black text but I will let EVERYONE know how much I admire and respect black text. I will shout it out. I will shit in my own coloured text to show what a good person I am. Fuck white text. White text is a Christian family man which is the most evil thing on this planet. You homophobe.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How about non colour specific text on non colour specific background.. It means we won’t be able to see anything..which means we won’t have to read the bullshit and we can actually make up our minds on things that happen.. Now that is something worth believing in.. lol!
Can't believe this racist bigotry you're writing. Get woke. #ToneDeaf

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What a time to have the chemo side effects, I wanted one every day, so far I have only had one....

The way I'm throwing up, looks like I'll miss out again today.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What a time to have the chemo side effects, I wanted one every day, so far I have only had one....

The way I'm throwing up, looks like I'll miss out again today.
You poor bastard..but if you ate one a day of those things..I dare say you’d be throwing up too..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You poor bastard..but if you ate one a day of those things..I dare say you’d be throwing up too..
I ate my first one over 40 mins bro lol it was the only thing I ate all day, well except for my 35 tablets lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I ate my first one over 40 mins bro lol it was the only thing I ate all day, well except for my 35 tablets lol
I’m gunna call you the Chemist..because you have so much medication!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m gunna call you the Chemist..because you have so much medication!
If I only I had a dollar for every pill I have had since 2012....

We would all be in Cancun by now.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all good my bro, I'm used to it.

I even have a shot glass I put the meds in slam them down lol
I have a shot glass too..and do the same thing! See we are brothers from another mother! Lol..