News They just found proof that God exists and He loves us

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lets be honest here... it looks delicious ... but in all honesty @south of heaven and @ASSASSIN I bet once a teenage kids attempted to make it, it'll look like Raelene Castles **** during a "red river" time of the month.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I had my first of many McRib, very similar but fucking tiny. Tomorrow's one will be a double.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had my first of many McRib, very similar but fucking tiny. Tomorrow's one will be a double.
Hopefully it was just woy woy maccas but i wasn't over the moon with it, it was ok the grey meat had the texture taste and look of @Ted Nü-Djent mums vagina sure there were sweet bits but chewy grey shit also .
@Wahesh would you agree?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Lets be honest here... it looks delicious ... but in all honesty @south of heaven and @ASSASSIN I bet once a teenage kids attempted to make it, it'll look like Raelene Castles **** during a "red river" time of the month.
I think I'm gonna puke!
Hopefully it was just woy woy maccas but i wasn't over the moon with it, it was ok the grey meat had the texture taste and look of @Ted Nü-Djent mums vagina sure there were sweet bits but chewy grey shit also .
@Wahesh would you agree?
I can't concentrate on your question. I haven't yet recovered from the shit Mr I posted.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meat in Singapore..... Come on... Do people not pull these jokes any more?
Ah, sweet innocent sister, God bless ya.

Think of a racist myth about Asians and pets.

:expressionless: honestly, I thought it was along these lines .. I was leaning towards the suggestion in my post. Glad our humor is aligned.

@Hacky McAxe, I didn't get the "bark" comment.

~c.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Or maybe like your anus cavity after a damaging night with the dial turned up to maxium vibrate on your Mr Pointy 3000 with double pump action trigger for that lasting stretch..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
:expressionless: honestly, I thought it was along these lines .. I was leaning towards the suggestion in my post. Glad our humor is aligned.

@Hacky McAxe, I didn't get the "bark" comment.

~c.
The "bark" was in regard to dogs "barking"

Being a scientist you probably did what I do and automatically associated it with bark of a tree.

Mind you, I have had some massive brain farts lately. The other day I went to pay for food and I had cash instead of a card for the first time in years. I pulled out a $20 note and tried to use it on the pay wave machine. Shortly after that I ridiculed a man for staring at a blind woman because it's rude to state.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m just wondering if anyone here knows that you’re talking about food as if it wasn’t a living breathing organism. Show some fucken respect if you wanna eat it. Seriously the amount of entitled males here talking about meat as if it’s a right to have. SMH
No wonder there’s a need for feminism in the world. Otherwise there’d be no animals left.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m just wondering if anyone here knows that you’re talking about food as if it wasn’t a living breathing organism. Show some fucken respect if you wanna eat it. Seriously the amount of entitled males here talking about meat as if it’s a right to have. SMH
No wonder there’s a need for feminism in the world. Otherwise there’d be no animals left.
Racist, homophobic post. Why are you writing with black text on a white background? Transphobic microaggression implying that the white race is superior. Typical white Christian male. Toxic masculinity. Get woke and stop being tone deaf. How does it affect you? Love is love.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Racist, homophobic post. Why are you writing with black text on a white background? Transphobic microaggression implying that the white race is superior. Typical white Christian male. Toxic masculinity. Get woke and stop being tone deaf. How does it affect you? Love is love.
Actually it is the black race that is superior here..for it is the black text that we read..it is the black text that we hear..it is the black text that shapes our views..it is the black text that is stamped on the white background..holding it down..oppressing it’s white opinion by blocking out its opinion.. I have a dream that one day that white and black text will not be judged by the colour of their pixels..but the message and shape of their text..I have a dream that white and black text will stand by together as one font.. I have a dream..that one day all written text will be treated equally..I have a dream..

#whiteandblacktextslivesmatter

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually it is the black race that is superior here..for it is the black text that we read..it is the black text that we hear..it is the black text that shapes our views..it is the black text that is stamped on the white background..holding it down..oppressing it’s white opinion by blocking out its opinion.. I have a dream that one day that white and black text will not be judged by the colour of their pixels..but the message and shape of their text..I have a dream that white and black text will stand by together as one font.. I have a dream..that one day all written text will be treated equally..I have a dream..

#whiteandblacktextslivesmatter
Believe in black text even if it means sacrificing white backgrounds. Just type it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You see “black” writing I see writing. I don’t put a colour on it. This proves that you’re the actual typical white christian male extenuating it’s pteoarchal out of date toxic masculinity. I hope you actually get woke one day and become a real man that cries and does as his told by powerful whamen

Reactions: K E

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Believe in black text even if it means sacrificing white backgrounds. Just type it.
How about non colour specific text on non colour specific background.. It means we won’t be able to see anything..which means we won’t have to read the bullshit and we can actually make up our minds on things that happen.. Now that is something worth believing in.. lol!

Reactions: K E

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want some of what you guys are smokin' :sweatsmile:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want some of what you guys are smokin' :sweatsmile:
"guys"? Assuming gender is THE most racist, xenophobic, microagression thing you can do. Unbelievably tone deaf.