Opinion These young guys should be given a go this year

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would at least give these guys a go so they can save the wooden spoon from us like it did last year then at the end we sack the coach and sign some players that are for first grade

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unless there are untold problems behind the scenes that the club understandably don't want to talk about,
Gees...A great number of the Kennelers seems to know more than the coaching stuff L:tearsofjoy:L

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Unless there are untold problems behind the scenes that the club understandably don't want to talk about,
Gees...A great number of the Kennelers seems to know more than the coaching stuff L:tearsofjoy:L
You've been speaking a lot in riddles lately ;)

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You've been speaking a lot in riddles lately ;)
You should know Mr I
when people trust you with info you respect their trust
a la Bulldog's interest in Mitchell which I have known about for approximately 3 months

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well I think Brandon wakeham got picked for Fiji so let's see what he can do and Kayne lichaa and el-zakhem and James ramounas are playing for Lebanon so let's hope they all do well and dean pay is watching

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
In rugby league age, Holland wouldn't be classified as young.....

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis at lock is the most painful suggestion I see on here everyday

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No mention that I could see of Garlic...he looks the goods to me..hopefully he comes on quick

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven't seen Kalache play before the last game, I was very impressed
This guy has class written all over him...He has got great future ahead of him !
Look out for Kalache, Smith and Nelson. Love the way these boys play their footy.

Other kids worth mentioning are Roumanos, Wakeman, Katoa and leumelu though all need another yr or two..

Harper and RT should be in first grade come rnd 18-20.

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Now I said the following player in this thread and 2 got picked and we beat sharks all we need is lachlan Lewis renouf tomaga and kayne kalache

Banned
Reaction score
Blooding a junior per match from the bench wouldn't necessarily be a bad idea.
It would inject an x factor and provide them and their coaching team with an idea of where they currently stand at a FG level, so they know what needs to be improved in their game.
IF we don't show faith in them, they will not either and leave.