These smoke levels are unreal

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They're saying those cheapy face masks are useless especially any that don't fit snugly.

I know a lot of you are in affected areas. All the best.

Then we got the White Island tragedy. Sad, worrying times atm.

Stay safe all our Kenneler mates.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh it was unreal when I was outside before, feeling pretty off now so I've just gone home and i'm laying in bed. The smoke was mostly above me early morning and then it just dropped and fucked my shit up.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It was very thick this morning. I wasn't able to see the UTS tower. Now I can so it appears to be clearing a little. It's only 24 now so good think it's cooling down.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Volcano incident looks like it's going to turn into a real shit storm. Questions already being asked why they were allowing people to go their when it was already classed as a dangerous place. Pretty tragic events.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
FUCK YEAH!!!! #LivingInTheThirdMostPollutedAreaInTheWorldToday

NW Sydney is being reamed because the southerly is literally blowing the entire Gospers Mountain front all over it.

upload_2019-12-10_16-47-37.png

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Volcano incident looks like it's going to turn into a real shit storm. Questions already being asked why they were allowing people to go their when it was already classed as a dangerous place. Pretty tragic events.
Upped to Level 2 a few days ago. The highest level till it blows ...yet Level 2 deemed ok to visit. Weird.

The island is privately owned. Gonna hit the fan I guess.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never seen it so bad.

I’ve been on a volcano off Santorini Greece and they stated they monitor and know when it is possibly going to erupt.

Something wrong in NZ allowing tourists on island.

My condolences to all injured and killed and their families with perhaps some never having their bodies recovered.