Opinion There's way too much negativity here

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It optimised our " dogs of war "reputation , Ellery Hanley absolutely smashed Jason Alchin ! A few tackles later Hanley was unconscious and played no further part in the game. Onya Baa !!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Way to much lol, that time of year again.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just read the thread title and thought... that's something you'd never hear in an AIDS clinic.
Well I guess you wouldn't be in an AIDS clinic if you were negative?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Personally, my right hand has a lot to answer for. Just does put the effort into it like she used to. Feel that we're slowly drifting apart sadly. Great fuck, that's for sure. But, I'm looking for more than that. I need to feel loved
Are you sure that you don't take her for granted? When was the last time you gave her a pedicure or moisturised her? Could be your fault the love is gone.

I almost had a threesome last night with the left and right hand. But it was only 3 degrees in my room and they started rubbing each other for warmth.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are you sure that you don't take her for granted? When was the last time you gave her a pedicure or moisturised her? Could be your fault the love is gone.

I almost had a threesome last night with the left and right hand. But it was only 3 degrees in my room and they started rubbing each other for warmth.
Even bought her a lovely new dress but she said it made her look to fat? Fuck knows where I'm going wrong.

Does spitting on her before and during sex count as moisturising?