News There's a way back for Flanagan: Barrett

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Trent we all know that you are a nice bloke and you don't want to hurt Flanagan's feelings, because the media will crucify our club if you tell him and the world the truth.
Mate you will certainly fail as a coach if you try to please everybody..

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does this guy get so much attention everytime his dropped. There's heaps of players throughout the league that drop in and out of 1st grade multiple times yet we hear nothing about them. Flangoan is shit hopefully we have seen the last of him in dogs jersey at nrl level.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why does it seem we need to baby Flanno and talk him up all the time. Is he the first player ever dropped. Moving him on will be the best result for all parties, it's just such a distraction.
I dont think its that.
Coach does presser, press ask questions, coach answers question, press post shit usually with sensationalised headline, shit gets reposted on TK, we lose our minds.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The media just won't let this story go. I've never seen such a big fuss about this average a player being dropped. I can't wait til he's moved on somehow so that Baz and the club don't have to deal with this media circus and constant distractions.
Yeah, I don’t completely get it either, could be because he showed some raw emotion in “that” interview and has a high profile with his dad and all. The reality is he was a reserve grader going into the Roosters set up, I thought he did ok there but was in a really good team which helped, obviously was never a week-on-week starter, he was dropped stone cold at the back end of that season and we are dealing with the emotional politics.. it’s a business, the media have to let it go. Unfortunately, Flanno has been MIA in his attempts to reignite his career.

Mind you, Averillo has been average at best albeit has the ability to break the line but it’s one dimensional, show and go…that’s it. His kicking game is really poor and I’m yet to see him execute a cut-out ball hitting a winger at pace crossing the chalk..

Hoping BBO stands tall today and gives TB a selection headache for future reference.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just feels like the media are hoping that some controversy can pop up from all this. Some Flanagan tears again would be ideal and I'm sure that the media have tried getting him on the phone to provide them. If not for the Covid lockdowns I suspect they'd be trying to line up a face to face interview with him.

It's pretty simple really. Like any player that's not contributing as hoped, he's been dropped in hopes that someone will put perform him. Good luck BBO, a halves position is available to win for next year if you have the skill and ability to spark something for us.