Opinion Theres a lot to like.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Suase Sue efforts each week. He runs hard and Whilst I could be wrong, I am not able to recall and error in any game.
I reckon he could develop an offload in time also.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Im not trying to be smug about it, but yu see where im coming from yeah? We were pretty good yesterday.
I dont care to look at stats, I just watch what is in front of me and have for a few years now. I see Parra and other teams motor up field whilst we make 30-40 meters. I see DWZ running sideways. I see Montoya kick out on the full. I see us set after set 10 out from the try line going nowhere. Des shit.
I wear blue and white goggles game day and probably focus more on the negatives.
Bloke at work whos a mad Broncos supporter usually sais we play well when hes watched us. He obviously has no vested interest in us. He knows out predicament. Hes been watching footy a number of years. Im not closed minded so Ive questioned that for myself, expectations.
Then I think about who we are and where we sit on the ladder.
I may not be interested in looking at stats but you provided facts. I didnt take your comments as being smug. I have no problem admitting when Im wrong. Im married so Im usually wrong:yum:

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
effort doesnt always mean a win but boys r playing with heart minus the 1st half can cause an upset v storm
toomanga dipping in form lewis is getting better...did i say that

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
From what I've seen since SG took over,we have massively improved.For me,the lowest point this year was that loss to the Broncos.
Since then,we had a heartbreak loss to the Dragons,a very good win against Newcastle in attrocious conditions,and a 2 point loss to the Eels where in my belief,with fair refeering,we win the game.
The guys look better with the ball at the moment,although I wish we could have converted that into a try at the end of the Eels match.
Lewis looks better,but he needs to improve his passing and maybe bulk up a bit,that might encourage him to test the line out more when he doesn't have a clear passing option.His kicking game is fine,people here constantly criticising him for his kicks not finding the grass,come on when your kicking on the last from inside your own 40m you're looking for as much distance as possible.The opposition backs are in position and the ball is in the air for longer so they have plenty of time to get under it.Give him a break.
Honestly believe if we keep up the momentum we've gained over the last 3 weeks we can knock off the Storm tomorrow.