There you go..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey so straight18 is in for a hundred grand unless he’s a full of shit galah/troll maggot who never backs up his words

I’m in for 3 k, initially i just said one but I’ll go to 3k since 1k is insignificant to all the ballers on here (probably even 3k to straight18, but that’s where I’m at)

I think with this website straight18 can still put his remaining 97k to bet (im only willing to bet 3k on a bet) but I will do my best to try and get the rest of his money matched by friends of mine (other kennelers can also back against his pool of money)

We can post screen shots of the bets just to show the Kennel no one is full of shit and a little Bitch who again just goes through life talking bull shit

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey so straight18 is in for a hundred grand unless he’s a full of shit galah/troll maggot who never backs up his words

I’m in for 3 k, initially i just said one but I’ll go to 3k since 1k is insignificant to all the ballers on here (probably even 3k to straight18, but that’s where I’m at)

I think with this website straight18 can still put his remaining 97k to bet (im only willing to bet 3k on a bet) but I will do my best to try and get the rest of his money matched by friends of mine (other kennelers can also back against his pool of money)

We can post screen shots of the bets just to show the Kennel no one is full of shit and a little Bitch who again just goes through life talking bull shit
Shit just got real on the kennel

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People bragging over a thousand dollar bet lol. I lose a cow or 3 a day, work that shit out lol, probably ding dongs mate, sorry to forget natalie and horse head.
I never understand a word you say mate. Is this cryptic for something? Am I dinkum's mate? If yes then I'll take that as a compliment

bluedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Said it all along, not sure how Manly managed to snag Foran on the cheap for a one year deal but they did and we couldn’t. Fucken hopeless. 1k on the table now for all the Foran haters..
1k Manly finish ahead of us next year, I don’t care who we sign from now until then. Whose up for it?
Manly were able to do it because no one else wanted him.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des tried an tried to get Foran, he finally came to the bulldogs and now des wants him back at manly lol... it’s a true freak circus act, the glass man and desball.!!! He can have him. And we will finish above manly next year.. END OF..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.