IRON AIDEN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The bulldogs are looking at theo fages to play hooker , can play in halves too

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Had no idea who he was, had to Google and my initial reaction is fuck he’s small...

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cool story

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've never seen him play. I know the French have some good players coming through.

Can anyone that follows the ESL give any insight?

I'm just happy the club is scouting the ESL as despite it being an average comp top to bottom, there is a good crop of players coming through who would handle the NRL and seem better prepared to handle the transition than in years past..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lucky there is an "e" in his name .. else "NRL Dogs fancy ****".

Anyway this rumour was around early March 2019 (Fox Sports) and he was talking to 2 NRL clubs and meant to have been making the decision in 2 weeks.

But why the fuck would we be looking at a 25 yr old, 168cm midget weighing 78 kgs. **** will get absolutely buried in the NRL.

If he comes to NRL he'd be the shortest player in the comp (shorter than Granville, Garvey and Koroisau at 172cm).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Probably not I'm just in a bad mood lol.

He's tiny though, 78kgs.
From my research I just conducted while sitting on the toilet doing the poop, I have come to the conclusion that he's basically Cook. Na but seriously he looks agile as fuck with good balance and strength, good passing and running game and looks to be a very good support player. This was from a highlight video from a few years back where he wasn't even playing hooker lol. Apparently has good short kicking game.

Now has anyone actually seen him play on here? Swear we used to have some saints fans on here when Graham was still playing for us?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bulldogs might be sighning a decent hooker, half or fullback.
Sorry guys but i just dont believe it anymore.
We cant attract anyone with pay as coach.
Why would Thompson come here when theres the risk at our club, that anyone on the bench will barely get used. Pay is leaving the impression unless your one of his mates u get fuck all game time.
We can all see it on the kennel
Well so can everyone else.
The old saying it starts from the top.
I know the situation the previous board and coach put us in.
But that has nothing to do with the current coach being able to attract the right player's or not.
Maybe im wrong. But i think alot of u are starting to feel a bit the same.
Cowboys still sign players and they hate there coach.
Fuck we must be an ugly club at minute.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we want a hooker, pinch 21 yr old Harry Grant from Sunshine Coast Falcons (Storm feeder club and 9 from 9 wins this season).

Off contract this season too.
I got laughed at for suggesting that two weeks ago (not by you).. I'm 100% with you.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Anyway this rumour was around early March 2019 (Fox Sports) and he was talking to 2 NRL clubs and meant to have been making the decision in 2 weeks.

But why the fuck would we be looking at a 25 yr old, 168cm midget weighing 78 kgs. **** will get absolutely buried in the NRL.

If he comes to NRL he'd be the shortest player in the comp (shorter than Granville, Garvey and Koroisau at 172cm).
Better then lichshit that's for sure.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I searched him up, read a little about him etc and by the sounds of it he’s a little terrier.. hard working, mentally tough and willing to take hard hits, An do the hard work.. he may be small, but sounds like a powerhouse little guy (from my research) be better then lichaa straight off the bat.!!! That’s for sure.

So I’m my opinion, doesn’t sound like a bad a signing of it was to happen! Who am I to judge anyway, just giving my two cents as we all do lol.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Honestly I don't remember a dogs team look so bad ...we are cellar dwellers

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I searched him up, read a little about him etc and by the sounds of it he’s a little terrier.. hard working, mentally tough and willing to take hard hits, An do the hard work.. he may be small, but sounds like a powerhouse little guy (from my research) be better then lichaa straight off the bat.!!! That’s for sure.

So I’m my opinion, doesn’t sound like a bad a signing of it was to happen! Who am I to judge anyway, just giving my two cents as we all do lol.
He is French? If so, straight to the Roosters as Robinson can talk to him in French and English