Theme Song Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know where/how I can download the Bulldogs theme song, in particular the 80's version? I know it's on the Bulldogs website but can't seem to be able to save it.

Thanking you in anticipation!

B

Baghdatis

what is the theme song called from the 80's. if you can tell me i can tell you how to get it?

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this song should be sung in the Army. Especially when we play away.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks chadiwrx, that's it.

This might not be the forum for it BUT how can I save it to either my hard drive or iTunes? I have a Mac.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Right click on the link & save
Thanks chadiwrx! you did good, I too have a mac and I now have it in my iTunes library, that eighties one is the one that stirs the heart.

I thought there was one produced based on the song "The Yellow Rose of Texas" can anyone help??

dedezy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Does anybody notice the version they play at the game is terrible and you can't even make the words out? and haven't they thought about putting the words up on the other screen while they play the song?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone have the lyrics for the 80's song?

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind a new Bulldogs theme song, still don't mind the current one.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does anybody notice the version they play at the game is terrible and you can't even make the words out? and haven't they thought about putting the words up on the other screen while they play the song?
Sorry dedeasy, this makes too much common sense for our marketing people! but, maybe someone from our marketing people is reading this.

Why don't we all send an email to the Bulldogs and give them a poke in the ribs and wake them up??

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry dedeasy, this makes too much common sense for our marketing people! but, maybe someone from our marketing people is reading this.

Why don't we all send an email to the Bulldogs and give them a poke in the ribs and wake them up??
I forgot to mention that I think it also a great idea to have the (80's) version burn't on a CD and with the Lyric's sent out in the members package for 2012, it's a shame no one thought of this earlier this year but then again the song wopuld not have applied to the replaced coach (KM) and some of the efforts by some players during the 2010, 2011 seasons.
As a matter of fact the theme song should be reproduced (80's version) to fix up the sound then we can all practice to be good singers of the Bulldogs sone before the 2012 season gets under way, this is also something that can be done that no other club has tried.
Reproducing the theme song may cast a little but the burning of the CD would be next to nothing, with modern technology today like iPod's etc it would not take long for people to learn the Lyrics either, can you imagine during a huge game against our biggest enemy (Eel's) at a home game with 5 minutes to go being 1 point behind check out the English premier league soccer and see the emotion when the theme song is sung during a game and at the end. Magic!

toy boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love the Mighty bulldogs brings bak memories of belmore when I was young

Status
Not open for further replies.