Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
About time there was a clampdown.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Leave him alone.

He was looking for the ring Greenburg gave his wife after he misplaced it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
“The other thing that irks me a bit is how hard this group works. It’s like all we do at training is plan to take shortcuts or plan to exploit rules.

“This group is probably the hardest working group I’ve ever worked with here at the Storm. I’ve been here 18 years.

“These young guys work really hard and that’s why we are where we are on the ladder. It’s because of the work ethic of our group and the work ethic of individuals.

“The insinuation is we look for shortcuts and exploit this and exploit that ... they just work really hard. The whole squad don’t get enough recognition for how hard they work.”
Laughable, but I have come to expect nothing less from a coach who maintains they should not have been stripped of the premierships they earned from cheating the cap. Remember the photo of him leading his team across the field in defiance after they got done? Wankers...

AND as for Smith and his laughing in the face of Cummins after he was penalised for the " work ethic" he displayed....

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
And you still have the blind Melbourne fans asking why everyone hates Cam Smith and Billy Slater or we only hate them because we are jealous of their success.
No! Its because they have been getting away with bullshit like this for their whole careers.
When he used to lift his foot high in the air when catching a ball. That was coached. No doubt about it.
Then they come out and say it’s his natural style.
He never used to do that earlier. And he gets away with it? Him and C Smith are dirty mofos. I got no respect for them

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Laughable, but I have come to expect nothing less from a coach who maintains they should not have been stripped of the premierships they earned from cheating the cap. Remember the photo of him leading his team across the field in defiance after they got done? Wankers...

AND as for Smith and his laughing in the face of Cummins after he was penalised for the " work ethic" he displayed....

Look at Tolman in the 4th row, for in from the right in that pick takinga hit up with the boys. Lol

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Smith still believes they should get them back despite being $2.5 million over the cap at the time.