Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why don't you post more often CK?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Why don't you post more often CK?
Short answer : I'm time poor.

Long answer : The kids are suddenly 12,10 & soon-to-be 6 so there's been an influx of soccer, dancing, Fortnite, YouTube, cousin visits, grandparent visits, birthdays, school, dinners, baths, breakfasts, school lunches, etc, etc ... I don't have my old PC set-up anymore (it was comfy) and now I share a laptop with 3 others .... Twitter stole me .... Work intrudes live games a lot so I'm not available to live post .... before you know it, 3 years has passed and I think "I wonder if The Kennel is going well ?"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Long answer : The kids are suddenly 12,10 & soon-to-be 6 so there's been an influx of soccer, dancing, Fortnite, YouTube, cousin visits, grandparent visits, birthdays, school, dinners, baths, breakfasts, school lunches, etc, etc ... I don't have my old PC set-up anymore (it was comfy) and now I share a laptop with 3 others .... Twitter stole me .... Work intrudes live games a lot so I'm not available to live post .... before you know it, 3 years has passed and I think "I wonder if The Kennel is going well ?"
As long as you've now decided to wear pants full time it's all good :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Weren't you friends with crusader? Is he still kicking?
A lot of people hated him on here for his posts if I remember correctly but I always assumed he was trollin n taking the piss?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people hated him on here for his posts if I remember correctly but I always assumed he was trollin n taking the piss?
I'm also interested to know how Ferrett and Hogga are keeping these days.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I'm also interested to know how Ferrett and Hogga are keeping these days.
Crusader literally lives a 3min drive away from me, and while we rarely meet socially, we have similar upbringing and this bonds us Ever since his Kennel days he's become a massive nuisance on Twitter and has carved himself a rather large niche over there (2000 or so followers). Pro-level troller these days. Moley, Massoud, Rothfield, Peter Fitzsimmons, NRL hierarchy, media types ... nobody is safe. It's like the limit of characters has refined his ability to cause butthurt. He can deliver backhands in as little as seven words.

I see Hog updates on Twitter and Instagram. His beard is ferocious and he seems happy with life, love and study.

I'm sure Ferret is nearby but he's always one to elude my radar for some reason.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports...d/news-story/63d2028462cf010b950b8b52769639ab

Why is this fucking idiot so intent on showing love for others by devaluing their lifestyles and identities?

I'll just leave this here until Mr I spikes it.....lol

I'd hate to be a dinner guest at the Folau house....they must have some fucking dimbulb dinner conversations.

Judge not Izzy....you dumb fuck.
TBH, it would be nice to be told when Jesus is returning. I'd like to get my good suit dry cleaned beforehand.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
TBH, it would be nice to be told when Jesus is returning. I'd like to get my good suit dry cleaned beforehand.
Jesus was a carpenter mate.....guess you'd be right in thongs and stubbies :P

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
These days, he wouldn't be WHS compliant in that robe and sandals.
He's Jesus....it would take a brave supervisor to call him on it....or at least a non religious one....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus was a carpenter mate.....guess you'd be right in thongs and stubbies :P
He certainly wouldn't need any leg up from his dad either these days.

If he was working in Western Sydney he'd be making a killing... AND would be on the other side of the nail gun for once ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.