Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You Gotta admit, that hairstyle is pretty gay....View attachment 5867
He could of just come out (pardon the pun) and say I have no views on the topic as it is not for me and doesn't involve me.

Still standing your ground without appearing as a homophobe. I'm sure God would prefer my answer over his actions. (Doesn't make me holier than he by saying this)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe he is struggling with an inner battle of homosexuality.. The easiest way to repress homosexual thoughts, is by publically shaming them.

"I hate poofters... I hate that they eat da poo poo like ice cream... and that they then enjoy fisting.. and eating penis like popsicles".

(meanwhile behind closed doors, both dressed in a rubber gimp suits, a blokes wrist deep in him digging for turds, while he poses for photos with a cock balls deep in his throat)... and the photo caption would be #IzzyorIzzyntHeGay

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't been to the ends of the earth - @south of heaven is in Perth, he might be able to see it from there.
A little bit looking towards nsw apart from the mullet this is hands down the nicest cleanest state . But ill be in the valley by years end smashing all your cinemas up.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe he is struggling with an inner battle of homosexuality.. The easiest way to repress homosexual thoughts, is by publically shaming them.

"I hate poofters... I hate that they eat da poo poo like ice cream... and that they then enjoy fisting.. and eating penis like popsicles".

(meanwhile behind closed doors, both dressed in a rubber gimp suits, a blokes wrist deep in him digging for turds, while he poses for photos with a cock balls deep in his throat)... and the photo caption would be #IzzyorIzzyntHeGay
Fuck you put some thought into that

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

That actually conjures up a very disturbing image of Desmond and Dib. Thanks for that :astonished:

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're a champ, brother.

Keep fighting.
Hehe - imagine if you and me and a number of people on here and on 1 Eyed Eel ever got together to form a RL team - UN-FKN-BEATABLE MAN!!!!!!!!
Racing around the ground with our Zimmer frames and walking sticks - GOD I think I have lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great to scroll through the blogs on here and see you so active.
Can't wait for round 19 to stick it to you lot. ;>} and get some revenge.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is the big bang theory such a popular TV show?

People keep saying I don't get "it" well I get a bunch of nerds sitting around an apartment making geek references shouting "bazinga" while creaming at the sight of that blonde chick.

Personally I think it's terrible. But due to its massive popularity I seem to be in the vast minority there

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score

People keep saying I don't get "it" well I get a bunch of nerds sitting around an apartment making geek references shouting "bazinga" while creaming at the sight of that blonde chick.

Personally I think it's terrible. But due to its massive popularity I seem to be in the vast minority there
Because free to air is a total sham and there is totally nothing worth looking at and that must be the best of the worst.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
WHY the fuck, in 2018, do some people think the earth is flat?

What makes it worse, it's gaining popularity.
Put it in a cup and no bubbles are popping. It's either flat or the lid is really tight. I'll start a rubics cube cult.

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score

LOL - now try and tell me you would NOT give the Blonde chick a BIG BANG.

Status
Not open for further replies.