The value of having two kicking playmakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve McQueen

Waterboy
Reaction score
Maloney and Cleary with there kicking game was the winning of that match, with Foran and Lewis both having good kicking games gotta be good for us

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Foran's kicking game isn't anything special, Lewis will need to grow and become the lead playmaker

Steve McQueen

Waterboy
Reaction score
Foran's kicking game isn't anything special, Lewis will need to grow and become the lead playmaker
Point taken but they do both have a kicking game which means teams can't target one player as they got to do with just Foran in the team as was the case at the start of the season

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah 2 playmakers a halfback and hooker, heck ill take just a halfback

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran doesn't have a good long range kicking game.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran doesn’t have a long kicking game but has a great short kicking game. The Prince has a great long boot on him but the jury still out for me on his short game this season. He had a mixed bag.... what is priceless these days is a hooker that can put in attacking kicks

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Foran doesn’t have a long kicking game but has a great short kicking game. The Prince has a great long boot on him but the jury still out for me on his short game this season. He had a mixed bag.... what is priceless these days is a hooker that can put in attacking kicks
I'd accept a hooker that can look and see what side of the field is weakest defensively and throw a quick pass to a playmaker while an opportunity is there.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both 5/8s we need a genuine halfback..

Status
Not open for further replies.