The Ultimate Cripple Fight This Week

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear oh dear this will be almost so bad it's funny!

What are the odds on a dead set 0-0 draw?

Can both teams forfeit?

Reactions: DT

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even though their entire team is out of form, difference between us and them is the dragons still have a much better squad overall

We'll go down 1-12 imo

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though their entire team is out of form, difference between us and them is the dragons still have a much better squad overall

We'll go down 1-12 imo
If that means we can sack Pay and McGreggor gets an extension I'll take it lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dragons will win this easily. They've got the players for the most part, it's just they haven't clicked yet. Watch the Dragons rip us a new one.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dragons destroyed us both times we played them last year. On paper they have a pretty good squad. Just like how other people have said, for whatever reason it hasn't clicked. Realistically it's either going to be Dragons 1-12 but after last night I wouldn't be surprised if they destroy us again.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragons are shit house, but they can score far more points than us. And they will run rings around us just like manly did..!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pay Vs McGregor

Battle of the shit coaches

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We beat the dragons next week. Foran will be fit and firing hopefully Britt isn’t at second row! I think we win comfortably

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we lose this one... that’ll fucken do me.

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pay has fallen into a whole just like Des did does he pick the same boring team and hopes they click or does he take a gamble and go with youth? We all know what he should do but i think hes to scared to risk it as he's job is on the line

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pay has fallen into a whole just like Des did does he pick the same boring team and hopes they click or does he take a gamble and go with youth? We all know what he should do but i think hes to scared to risk it as he's job is on the line
We trained all preseason (twice) with these positions. Pay's F'd with whatever he does (I don't agree with some of his player position selections, e.g. Reimis centre). Chopping and changing every week isn't productive either.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Pay has a habit of playing teams into form.
Lol is that another way of saying that we're so terrible that every team beats us and gains confidence out of it? Yeah too right lol