Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends who the halves are.

Lewis and Cogger - guaranteed loss

Wakeham and Foran - possible win

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have the grunt upfront to match but they have better halves and outside backs.... if they click it’s game over for us and from what I’m hearing if dragons take the head lines personally aka Johnson then get ready for a flogging

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dragons 48
Dogs 4

Corey Norman and Ben Hunt have more talent combined than our whole squad. They will be hurting after this week after being smashed

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dear oh dear this will be almost so bad it's funny!

What are the odds on a dead set 0-0 draw?

Can both teams forfeit?
Lachlan Lewis can kick a field goal..
Bulldogs 1 - Dragons 0

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dragons destroyed us both times we played them last year. On paper they have a pretty good squad. Just like how other people have said, for whatever reason it hasn't clicked. Realistically it's either going to be Dragons 1-12 but after last night I wouldn't be surprised if they destroy us again.
I expect the Dragons to be very confident going into this game; and their attack will be sharper than ours. They have speed and playmakers - the exact opposite of what we have.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
And we will

Least it's on Monday so it doesn't wreck my weekend
It wrecks mine, because the dread of another humiliating loss hangs over the whole three days. I'd rather have it over and done with earlier, so I can forget it and think about something else.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It wrecks mine, because the dread of another humiliating loss hangs over the whole three days. I'd rather have it over and done with earlier, so I can forget it and think about something else.
Not before Sunday please! I like to not bet dumb on the horses lol!