Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
the link of the mink I posted also takes down some 7 foot tall Hong Kong chink

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm its gonna be an interesting fight Lesnar and Couture because both from wrestling backgrounds. Lesnar with the heavy hits and Couture with the experience and submissions.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm its gonna be an interesting fight Lesnar and Couture because both from wrestling backgrounds. Lesnar with the heavy hits and Couture with the experience and submissions.

Yeah, and IMO its that experience that will make the difference.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the Wanderlei Silva VS Quinton Jackson fight!!!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to see the Wanderlei Silva VS Quinton Jackson fight!!!
Hellz yea,i'm looking forward to that fight and i hope my man Rampage can take Wanderlei out.i'm still pissed he lost the title to griffin that fight was b.s. Hopefully with Rampage now at Wolflair training he can pick his game back up and get the title back.

also how bout evans vs griffin,could b very interesting seein as evans laid out the great chuck liddel with a nice shot!!!!!!:boxing_sm

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hellz yea,i'm looking forward to that fight and i hope my man Rampage can take Wanderlei out.i'm still pissed he lost the title to griffin that fight was b.s. Hopefully with Rampage now at Wolflair training he can pick his game back up and get the title back.

also how bout evans vs griffin,could b very interesting seein as evans laid out the great chuck liddel with a nice shot!!!!!!:boxing_sm
Jackson should have still kept the title. I thought he won that fight against Griffith.

I'm not really interested in the Evans VS Griffiths fight. They not the most exciting fighters in the UFC. But that punch that KO'd Liddell was a masterpiece.

I'm hyped up for the Axe Murderer VS Rampage.

The winner should face the winner out of Evans and Griffith

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
kson should have still kept the title. I thought he won that fight against Griffith.

I'm not really interested in the Evans VS Griffiths fight. They not the most exciting fighters in the UFC. But that punch that KO'd Liddell was a masterpiece.

I'm hyped up for the Axe Murderer VS Rampage.

The winner should face the winner out of Evans and Griffith
/QUOTE]

I agree Rampage won that fight even tho he did fight well griffin still did'nt do enough to win.i hope ur right and the winner faces the winer of griffin v evans.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dan Henderson VS Rich Franklin

George St Pierre VS BJ Penn

Also, are big time fights!!!

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He gave Randy Couture a F-5

he just pummeled him on the ground.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Watched Griffin V Ortiz the other day - Cant belive he survived the first round !

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
damn did anyone see corey hill snap his leg at the fight for the troops....it was nasty!!!

yea astroboy can't wait for ufc 92 i am looking forward to the rampage jackson vs wanderlei silva fight big time.i am hoping rampage can come back from the loss to griffin and make a good showing against silva.also i am hoping evans beats griffin but at the same time i am also thinking rampage vs griffin II if rampage can beat silva.the winner of rampage vs silva will fight the winner of griffinvs evans for the title next so i hav heard.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmm thats good news because I think both Wanderlei Silva and Quinton Jackson are UFC Champion material. I dunno man~ That match might be for the number 1 contender match but theres another match Macheta Vs Silva which might be for that spot

Status
Not open for further replies.