Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry Horse, I'm back on the jizz train. He'd not been doing much this season but was good at lock today and was one of the few who played well..

Played 50 minutes.. 14 runs, 129 metres (51 post contact), 32 tackles, 1 missed, 1 tackle bust, 1 offload.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry Horse, I'm back on the jizz train. He'd not been doing much this season but was good at lock today and was one of the few who played well..

Played 50 minutes.. 14 runs, 129 metres (51 post contact), 32 tackles, 1 missed, 1 tackle bust, 1 offload.
Credit where credits due he worked hard in a beaten team but not a lot of impact.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Still offers more than Napa who has played 100 plus games, is on 550k plus and is a rep player. He's the one we should be roasting, not a kid who's played 5 FG games.

Ogden and To'omaga have potential and need to play FG to find their feet, get experience and fight through the growing pains. Are they the finished article? No way.. They might never be. Maybe they will...But it's worth finding out at the end of a lost season.

What is Napa's excuse? Other than him being shit?
Napa is a fucking joke. A joke that's laughing all the way to the bank.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was much better yesterday. He plays a lot better when he starts and seemed to play with a lot more aggression. Hopefully he's following Thompson's example.

Renouf was always one of the few off contract players I had hopes would earn a new deal and if he keeps playing like yesterday and how he did against Souths then he'd definitely deserve to get extended if cheap enough..

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All aboard chuff chuff, the 2 games Atoni started in the last 3 weeks he has been one of our best probably our best forward, Barret will lose me if he dosen't start him, at least while he has been playing like he has.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
He started the game by passing the ball into Averillo
the team defended his error
how did he repay his team mates??? he hid and didnt take a hit up for the next 3 sets

soft as butter

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He started the game by passing the ball into Averillo
the team defended his error
how did he repay his team mates??? he hid and didnt take a hit up for the next 3 sets

soft as butter
That was a dumb mistake and he made up for it by making three tackles the next set.. Then he had a great game by not passing and running as hard as he could and put shots on in defence. If he went into hiding the rest of the game like Crapa, then I'd take your point but that's not what happened.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
He made up for it by making three tackles the next set.. Then he had a great game and tried to put shots on in defence. If he went into hiding the rest of the game like Crapa, then I'd take your point but that's not what happened.
After u make an error , u should take the first available hit up to show the team your worth
since he got married, his balls live in his wifes handbag

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
After u make an error , u should take the first available hit up to show the team your worth
since he got married, his balls live in his wifes handbag
Haha.. Maybe a minute or two after that he went into his shell but like I said, at least the rest of the game he ripped in, played with urgency and desperation so it wasn't all bad.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if he wants a contract next year or anyone to look at him he needs to be more involved with bloody aggression and yesterday apart from his mistake I think it's one of his best games he's played in first grade if not his best game.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
the $2 drill i bought from the discount shop has more impact than Atoni does off the bench

Shithouse needs to go with the rest of the them

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He, just like Cotric has come down to the level of the other shity players in the team. If he goes to a team like the Roosters, Storm, Panthers, etc he will lift and reach his potential. It's hard to standout when you're constantly using up your energy defending and getting shit passes in attack.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love some of the inspirational hits Renouf has come up with the last few weeks. He stood up again tonight. It's a shame his great hit was followed by Allan getting dragged back 10 metres into the in goal of the restart on the softest run ever.